What is this? part 3

Jimin: Y/N RUN! NO QUESTIONS! JIN WILL EXPLANE LATER NOW RUN!

Y/N: No!

Jimin: Fine then don't get closer to them.

Y/N: No!

I ran toward jin and hugged him. Jin likes to be called oppa by me. And also Jinjin. But I call him jim to annoy him. But now I have to make him feel better because of THE RED EYES AND BIG TEETH!

Y/N: Jinjin oppa. Relax. Think of cake. And marshmallows. Aren't it good. Lets go get some. 

Jin's eyes got back to normal. But Jungkook is still with red eyes. I let go of Jin and hugged Jungkook. I said nothing because I knew his eyes will come back to normal and push me away. And that is what happened.

Jungkook: HEY DONT YOU DARE HUG ME AGAIN!

I ignored him.

Jin: Thank you. Jimin was almost hurt but you saved him.

Y/N: Um... I don't understand. Why did you have red eyes. 

Jimin: You didn't tell? Wait, isn't she one too. She need to be because she's your sister.

Jin: I didn't tell her and I don't know if she is one. Y/N we are......V—

Y/N: OMG THEY GAVE YOU LENSES THAT CHANGE COLOR. OMG SO COLORFUL AND COOL AND CRAZY AND—

Jungkook: Listen to your brother.

Y/N: Fine!

Jin: We're vampires.

Y/N: Oh so that was the secret Jungkook thought I know.

Jin: WHAT!?!

Y/N: Hahaha I'll explain.

I told him the story.

Jin: Ok now lets go home.

Y/N: Ok but.. what is a vampire?

Jin, jimin and jungkook looked shocked. I pointed at Jungkook and started laughing.

Y/N: JUN..HAHAHA..JUNGSHOOK..HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Jungkook: Oh c'mon.

I stopped laughing

Y/N: Ok so everyone tell me that I have to be a vampire. So what is a vampire?

Jin: A vampire can have red eyes and fangs. Fangs is very big teeth. But the fangs isnt always out and you don't always have red eyes. You bite people and drink blood.

Y/N: Jin I'm gonna tell mom that you bite people and drink their blood.

Jin: I don't bite people but I can. You can buy blood from a vampire store that only vampires can see. It's called Vambi. 

Y/N: I have seen that store before. But I have never got into there. Also I can make my eyes red look.

I made my eyes red.

Jimin: Y/N......You're a vampire. 

Y/N: No I'm something else. I can just make my eyes red. It's called red eyed vampire.

Jungkook: That's a sort of a vampire. So you're a vampire.

Y/N: Aish fine!

I went home with Jin and when it became 10 pm I slept.

________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for 6 views and 1 favorit. I didn't know I will get views. Thank you so much!

Ok now bye! 😊