part 11

Next week:

We were waiting for Jin. He was coming tomorrow as we expected, but we got a message from Jin and he said they will come back after 1 year because they will go to many countries.

3 months later:

I was sitting in the livingroom, playing with my PS4 when I suddenly got a message. 

I put down the controller and looked at the message.

Text:

Jin: Y/N! Jimin, Tae and Jungkook lost their memories. But not all, just a little bit of it and we dont know what. They forgot the dance for our new song. Thank god the song or the teaser aren't out yet. But because of that problem, they will go back to korea and they will go in the same school that they went to before so they can remember some stuff. I want you to help them and try showing them stuff that you did before. NOT PICTURES OR VIDEOS OF THEM! Show them  for example something they watched before like the laughing goat. Or take them to a place they have been before together with the family. Good luck!

I was shocked at his message! They. Lost. Their. Memories. And I. Have to. Take care. Of them.... OMG! This will be hard.

Next day:

I went to school and went to class.

Teacher: Today we have 3 new students. They have been here before and they will start again. Please introduce yourself.

Taehyung: Im Taehyung!

Jungkook: Im Jungkook!

Jimin: Im Jimin!

The teacher told them where to sit and he told Jungkook to sit beside me YEEEESSS!!

After class:

I ran to the guys.

Y/N: Hey guys!

Jungkook: Who are you?

Taehyung: Do you know us?

Jimin: We're famous.

Jungkook&Taehyung: JIMIN 😂😂

Oh no they really forgot me ugh this is hard already. 

Y/N: Of course I know you! Im Y/N and I'm Jin's sister.

Taehyung: Well Y/N, you are not dreaming. So you can get back to reality because you are not Jin's sister.

Y/N: How can I not be his sister if I know his and all of yours secret.

Jungkook: W-what?!

Y/N: That you are vampires.

I whispered the last word.

They sight in relief.

Y/N: You sight! YOU HAVE ANOTHER SECRET!?!?

Tae, Jimin&Jungkook: NO!!

Jimin: But how do you know we are-

I cut him off

Y/N: I told you I was jin's sister. I would have told you to come over but he is not in town. You can still come over tho. 

Taehyung: No thanks!

Jungkook: Dreamy fangirl!

Jungkook whispered to his hyungs, but I heard him. 

Y/N: IM NOT A DREAMY FANGIRL!

Jungkook: Yes you are!

Y/N: No!

Jungkook: Yes you ar-

Jungkook didn't continue his sentence and stood confused and shocked.

Jimin: Jungkook are you ok?

Jungkook: I-I saw a flashback. O-of her

He pointed at me

Jungkook: I was alone and she asked where the math class is. Then she told me she was Jin's sister and I didn't belive her, then she facetimed Jin in class and yoongie and hoseok came over to jin's house so the whole class started screaming. And the teacher was army.

Taehyung: Jungkook is on drugs.

Jimin: Yep! Did you sleep well?

Y/N: Stop this sh*t! His Flashback are true!

Taehyung: Lets just go.

Jimin: Yeah you're right. Lets go Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't listen to them but kept staring at me. Jimin came closer to Jungkook's ear and screamed

Jimin: JUNGKOOK!

Jungkook snapped out of his thought and looked confused at jimin.

Jungkook: W-what yeah what is going on?

Jimin: Lets go!

Jungkook: Ok!

Jungkook went after Taehyung and Jimin.

At least one of them is starting to remember. I should talk with them again, maybe about Jin woo. Taehyung can maybe remember something if I talk about him. And maybe Jungkook remembers that he saved me. Aish I'll see.

I went to class.

At lunch time: 

I wemt to the guys.

Y/N: Can I sit with you?

Taehyung: No!

Jungkook: Taehyung don't be so mean. She is just a fan.

They are so annoying when they dorgot their memorie.

Jimin: You can sit with us.

I smiled and sat with them.

Taehyung: I have a question. Why are you following us.

Jungkook: Tae shut up she is a normal fan.

Jungkook whispered but I heard him.

Y/N: Well, it's because...