17

I broke the hug and looked at him in the eyes, then started leaning in and closing my eyes. He did the same.

Our lips were millimetres close but then he just pulled away.

Jungkook: Why did you kiss Taehyung?

He looked angry and serious.

Y/N: We didn't kiss! It just looked like it and we were close so you would get jealous and remember.

Jungkook: You never were so close to me!

He put his hand on my neck and started getting closer. I closed my eyes and felt our lips touching.

My first kiss!

1 year later:

I had to move to Daegu to another school and that's what I did. I have a new friend called Caroline but I call her Caro.
I don't live with my family anymore but I don't live alone either. I live with Caroline, she's my roommate.

I was watching kdrama on the tv when my phone started ringing. I answered without looking at the phone.

Y/N: Hello?!

???: Helloooo!

Y/N: OMG Chaewon! I missed you so much! How are you?

I haven't talked with Chaewon since I moved and I moved 8 months ago.

Chaewon: I'm good how are you?

Y/N: I'm good!

Chaewon: I'm sitting with the boys, wanna talk to them?

Y/N: Yeah sure!

I opened speaker cause it's much easier to talk. Caroline was sitting beside me playing GTA.

BTS: Hi Y/N!

They said at the same time.

Y/N: Hi!

Jin: How are you? Are you ok? How do you feel living without our parents? Do you-

Y/N: Jin I'm ok! Stop worrying too much.

I chuckled a little and Caroline looked at me.

Caroline: Jin? You have a friend called jin? Wow like BTS! But we live in korea so it's normal.

Y/N: He's my brother!

Caroline: Oh.. but not Jin from BTS tho..

Jin: YAH! I'M REAL! Y/N WHO IS SHE? HOW DARE SHE SAY SOMETHING LIKE THA-

Y/N: Jin jin jin! It's just my friend Caroline. She is an army and how do you think she will believe me this easily.

Jin: Whatever!

Caroline: So he is Kim seokjin?

Y/N: Yeah, what else?

Caroline: Dreamy fangirl!