15

Maybe he'll remember the good times we had. Remember Us!

I was close to Taehyung and I have never been this close to Jungkook and he still doesn't remember. He forget but his feelings doesn't go away. Why isn't he feeling something.

I stood there staring at him for a few second while it was silent then I quickly walked away with him looking confusingly at me.

Suddenly someone held my wrist and turned me around to face him. It was Jungkook.
His face were inches close to mine.

Jungkook: Now what are you talking about?

I sighed.

Y/N: You, Jimin and Taehyung have lost your memory.. but when I told you the first day they remembered a little but you are still a fetus and won't believe me and you don't to remember. Do you have any solution if you were in my place? Huh?

I was still angry but my heart was beating fast since he was so close to me.

Jungkook: I- You are saying so because you want me to feel bad about you but no you ugly witch.

He said and pushed me away from him.
I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Jungkook P. O. V

I can't lie to myself, she is beautiful. But she is bad, I can't like her. She is a witch and I'm a vampire. How can I like someone who isn't my mate. Maybe she is my mate. But maybe I don't like her.

I don't know if what she talking about has to do with the dreams I'm dreaming.
But No way, why would a dream of me in a hospital with Jimin and Taehyung be reality? Or that dream that in my birthday they brought a cake and came down from the roof. No one ever celebrated my birthday except the BTS members and army.
When I was a kid, my parents never celebrated my birthday.
In the dream Y/N was there. Weird! She was in many other dreams. What is it with her?

Y/N P. O. V

I layed on my bed tired.

I live with Jin alone now since my mom and dad got a job in another city and they want Hana to be with them. They moved after Jungkook's birthday in a week. But they know we are dating.

Since Jin isn't home, I have been home alone.

Aish when will Jin come and help me with this hell.

*DiNg DoNg*

Y/N: Now who is it?

I got up lazily and went down to open the door.

I was going to the door when I suddenly remembered Jin's message.

Y/N: He is coming back tonight! IT'S HIM!

I opened the door and hugged him tightly.

Y/N: JIIIN!

Jin chuckled lightly.

Jin: Now chill, you really haven't changed.

I stopped hugging him and looked at him.

Y/N: I never change! But good you came, you really need to help me with this hell.

Jin: What hell?

Y/N: memory thing.

Jin: Is it that hard so you call it hell?

Y/N: yeah of course. Come sit down I'll tell you everything.

10 minutes later:

Jin: Oh so Tae remembered easily cause he don't love anyone and Jimin was a little bit harder to make him remember because he had a crush and Jungkook can't remember because he loved someone and was in a relationship with that person?