18

I woke up because my back was hurting. I was sleeping on the floor.. while everyone else were sleeping on couch or on the floor like me. Yep!

Then I remembered last night. We were watching a movie and eating snacks while we fell asleep.

I looked around me and there was Jungkook beside me on the floor with his head on my belly. Chaewon was sleeping over jimin on the couch, while Jin was sleeping on the freaking table. Namjoon had his face on a chair but his feet on the floor. Then.. a pillow and a mattress caught my eye. I looked at it and... oh yeah Yoongi.

Yesterday, Yoongi watched the movie with us. It was surprising that he didn't sleep. I did hear that he is a night owl, so that explains everything. But I remember that he brought a mattress and a pillow and said that if anyone wants to sleep and watch the movie they can sleep there.. but I guess no one used it.. so he slept there.

Hoseok was UNDER the mattress. How did he end up here?! Aish this boy! But wait... where is Caroline?

I  slowly caressed Jungkook's head and put it on the floor then I got up and started searching after her.. but then I saw feet. I looked behind the couch and there she was. She was sleeping on Taehyung's feet.

I looked around me again and took a deep breath.

Y/N: WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEADS!

They all shot their heads up while Jin screamed. Jin is such a scaredy-cat.. like me.

Y/N: Help me clean this mess! Don't you even get pain in the back by how you're sleeping?

Yoongi: I'm comfortable!

Y/N: You're sleeping on a mattress, but now get up and help me.

Namjoon: Aish..

Hoseok: H-help! I can't breathe! Yoongi hyung is too fat!

Yoongi: Shut up!

Jin: Yoongi Don't be disrespectful!

Y/N: Jin get up from the table, you are going to break it.

Jin: Clean this up alone!

Y/N: Oh you mothe-

I mumbled and ran towards him with my flipflop.
He quickly got off the table and starting running from me. He was trying to take of his flipflop while running. He took it off then screamed:

Jin: FLIPFLOP FIGHT!

He stopped and turned to face me then threw his flipflop at me.
I quickly ran to Yoongi and snatched his pillow.

Yoongi: YAH! GIVE ME MY PILLOW BACK!

I didn't care and ran back to Jin as we started throwing flipflops and having pillows as a shield.
Suddenly I got a flipflop on my shoulder. I turned back..

Y/N: Jimin you have gotten yourself in a trouble.

I said as I threw a flipflop at him.

1 hour later:

We were done "fighting" and Jin wanted to go buy a blood pill from that weird shop that is called "Vambi" or whatever. I think we also have it in seoul. Everyone wanted to follow with Jin, even Sleepy head Yoongi. I think they told Chaewon about then being vampires.

Caroline was in her room so she didn't hear when Jin said that he wanted to buy blood pills.

Jin: Y/N wanna come?

Y/N: I don't wanna leave Caroline alone, and I can't even get in.

Jin: Weren't you a red eyed vampire?

Y/N: Pfft you believed? I was acting that I didn't know what a vampire is and I had lenses that changed color.

Jin: There Aren't such lenses Y/N!

Y/N: I know! I made them by myself! You forgot that I loved electronics? And I was trying them that day and they worked.

Jin: Ooh! But then you can stand with Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Chaewon outside the store.

Caroline: Y/N I'm going to buy some food. I'll come back later!

Jin: Now wanna come?

Y/N: I prefer home!

They got out and 2 min later Caroline got out too.

I was alone in the house. It was dead silence until I heard glass shattering. Before I looked behind me, I was blindfolded and a cloth was on my mouth. Then everything went black.