Part 2

OMG Jungkook acctualy came.

Jungkook: So you are really Jin's sister.

Y/N: Uh ya. I already told you.

Jin: Do you know all of them.

Y/N: I know their names. But I don't know who is who. But I know Jungkook.

Jin: Ok then...

He told me who is who.

Y/N: Oh ok 👍🏻

Jin: Y/N, I invited them today because mom and dad are coming back today and they really wanted to meet the members since they are armies.

Y/N: Omg really are they coming.

Jin: Yes.

Mom, dad and my little sister Hana went on a semester to canada.

Y/N: What about Hana?

Jin: She's also coming back of course and since her bias is Jungkook....

Y/N: Ya??

Jin smiled.

Jin: We dicided to hide Jungkook and tell them that he died in a car accident ok?

Y/N: Ok.

*Skip time*

Namjoon: Ok lets go.

We put the camera in a corner and told Jungkook to stand behind the coutch.

Jin: Now the other members, you can stand behind the door.

They stand behind the door. After a moment someone knocked on the door. Jin opened.

Jin and Y/N: HELLO!!!

We ran and hugged them.

Mom, dad and Hana: Hello!

We stopped hugging them and they came in and we closed the door.

BTS: SUPRISE!!!

Mom, dad and Hana: OMG!!!

Hana: Wait..... Where is Jungkookie?

Me, BTS and Jin looked down.

Jhope: I am sorry.

Jin: H..he had a car accident and....

Hana: NOOOO

She falled on the ground and started crying. Mom and dad sat on the ground and tried to make her feel better. Jungkook was hiding behind the coutch that behind them. Jungkook got out from his hiding place and standed behind them to see if they notice him. But they didn't notice him. So he got down to the ground without any sound and hugged Hana.

Jungkook: I'm righ here.

She stopped crying and just was shook.

Hana P.O.V

OMG DID HE REALLY HUG ME. MR. JEON JUNG GUK HUGGED ME! NO THAT ISN'T POSSIBLE. I looked at him. He smiled his cute smile and.... HE WAS INCHES AWAY! I blushed.

Jungkook: Are you blushing?

Hana: WHAT NO!?!

I tried hiding my face. He let me go.

Hana: At least you didn't die.

BTS: Hahaha

Jungkook P.O.V

That was weird. A 4 year old blushing, ew. But suprising an army makes them love you even more and so they tell people and you get famous.

Y/N P.O.V