High school

Y/N’s pov:
What is he doing here you thought. “Why are you here Colby…?”

*3 months prior (your in high school)*

The cuts on my arms were fresh from the night before so everytime my sweater touched them it would sting but I didn't mind. As I walked the halls I saw my crush Colby… he had eyes you could just drown in the thought of him gave me chills. But he won't ever like me I'm the least liked person at school, I'm classified as the Emo Depressed Kid or at least that's what people define me as. I was to busy paying attention to Colby that I didn't even see Jake walking towards me, he shoved me against the lockers putting all his weight on my arms. The pain was excruciating I didn't even notice there was blood pouring down the back of my head. Once Jake let me go I fell to the floor noticing that my cuts had opened up again and the blood was seeping through my sweater. I look around to notice nobody paying attention except for Colby he said something then looked at my arms and gave me a sorrowful look I didn't hear what he said, he took a step toward me. But before he could get even remotely close I got up and ran.

Colby’s pov:
I looked at her arms “Y/N…” I whispered. I took a step toward her I could see the fear in her eyes as she got up and ran, I chased after her we reached the side of the schools that was pretty much abandoned. I don't think she noticed me because she fell right in the middle of the hallway and started to break down, she lifted up her sleeves I saw so many cuts as I peered over her shoulder I gasped. She turned around in shock and started to crawl away in fear… in fear that I would hurt her… “Hey it's ok its just me that's it don't worry…” she started to calm down. I reached my arms out asking if she could show me her arms she was hesitant at first but finally let me see, I ran my hand lightly over the cuts. As I was doing so she whimpered in pain I immediately stopped, I didn't want to cause her anymore pain. I don't know what came over me but for some reason I kissed every single cut individually and said “I still think your beautiful.” “Why did you follow me?” she asked, Is that really a question…? “Because I care…” I simply stated. She blushed for a couple seconds before her smile turned into a frown she mumbled something under her breath, I couldn't quite make it out “What was that?” I asked she said it a little louder this time “You shouldn't care about me…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my first story/fanfiction ever so pls dont judge me I'm trying my hardest.