Breakfast

Y/N’s pov:
Until… I opened my eyes and shot straight up into a sitting position, I was forming a cold sweat. I looked up to see a worried Sam, “I'm fine it was just a nightmare....” I said slowly trying to catch my breath. “Are you sure do you wanna talk about it" he asked, “No not really but thanks for the offer" I said smiling slightly. “Ok then night" he said walking away, “Sam wait… actually I was wondering if I could sleep with you, its it's just i need someone at least in a room with me a-" he cut me off “Its ok Y/N I get it just leave your stuff there I'll pick it up in the morning.” So I followed Sam into his room shyly, he pulled back the covers so I could get in first I scooted all the way towards the wall I felt the bed dip and looked over at Sam then looked back at the wall. As I started to fall asleep I heard Sam’s soft snores, then he put his arms around my waist and pulled me in so he was spooning me. I felt the heat almost instantaneously rush to my cheeks, this was comfortable I scooted more into him which accidentally made him grunt/groan so I stopped moving immediately. And with that I fell asleep peacefully, I was awoken to a pleasant smell I got out of bed rubbing my eyes trying to rub rub away the sleepiness.

Sam’s pov:
You know that feeling when you wake up and your all refreshed and its it's just such a blissful feeling. Well that's what I felt like this morning I woke up to the sun peeking through blinds and my arms wrapped around something I thought it was a pillow until I remembered last night. Y/N has been through so much I want to do something nice for her, so I get up and get dressed. I walk into the kitchen and get all the ingredients for fruit salad, eggs, sausage, and pancakes. I did make a little bit of a mess but it was worth it, as I was chopping the rest of the strawberries Y/N walked out from my room and onto one of the island stools. I gave her the food and she thanked me “I'm sorry I could probably eat the fruit but I can't eat the other stuff…” she said sadly. “Why can't you eat it?” I asked her curiously, “I have Bulimia Nervosa… I'm sorry" she apologized multiple times “Hey it's ok you don't have to apologize, I should of asked before.” I rubbed my thumb in a circular direction on her back to calm her down. I even kissed her on the forehead for some reason, ever since she showed up I've had this connection with her like I can't quite  pinpoint it.