Bulimia

Colby’s pov:
She looked really cute in my clothes, yes I changed her clothes but it's only because they were covered in blood. I was laughing so hard I didn't even realise that she came back into the room. But then she did something I didn't expect, she hugged me. “T-thank you…” she said while tearing up, “Hey hey don't cry it's ok everything's gonna be ok” I said while wiping her tears away. Seeing her in this vulnerable state makes me feel so upset, I just want to take all her pain away. I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine I started to lean she closed her eyes and leaned in as well. As her lips grazed mine someone knocked on my door “For fucks sake!!” I whisper yelled. I told her to hide in my closet, as I opened the door to see my mom. “Hey sweetie I wanted to ask if you and your lady friend wanted something to eat" she asked sweetly. I was surprised by what she said, she walked into my room and opened the closet door.  “Are you hungry sweetie?” she asked Y/N, “Ummm no thanks miss" Y/N said and with that my mom walked out of the room. I could hear Y/N’s stomach growling from the other side of the room, I looked at her surprised.

Y/N pov:
My stomach growled so loudly, Colby looked at me with a surprised look. “You could have just said you were hungry" he said to me. “I'm not hungry," I said trying my best to be convincing “Y/N your as light as a feather you have to eat something…”he said with a pained look. “I can't…” I said sadly, “Why not?” he asked. “Because I have Bulimia Nervosa, I'll just throw it up anyway…” I said disappointed in myself, “Y/N…” he said with sadness in his voice. “I'm fine don't worry about me…”