Hey buddy!!

《☆☆(WARNING: contains writing for mature readers only→it's not that bad)☆☆》

Y/N pov:

“I know you did…” I looked up to see the one and only Colby Brock. “What do you want" I said while sniffling, he took a step toward me so I scooted back. He looked at my surprised “Your afraid of me aren't you…”he said grinning evilly, “No…” I said while reaching in my back pocket. “Then why are you reaching for your pocket knife?” he said suspiciously, “How did you k-" he cut me off “I changed your clothes remember”. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks luckily enough I was in the shadows so he couldn't see the effect he had on me. “Y/N please…” he took another step towards me so I scooted back once more unfortunately I was backed up against a tree so I stood up. But he was already in front of me, pinning me against the tree. “Come on baby let me make you feel everything…” he whispered in my ear while kissing my shoulder, “NO!!” I screamed while crying, I was struggling against his grasp but I couldn't slip away he was to strong for my weak body. He was sucking on my neck and leaving love bites, what he was doing was bound to leave a mark. “Hey buddy she said no!!”

Unknown pov:
I was walking down the sidewalk when I heard someone yelling “No!!” an unfamiliar voice screamed. She seemed in danger I ran toward the sound of her crying, and then I saw her she was being forced against a tree with a man raping her. “Hey buddy she said no!!” So I pulled him off of her and was about to punch him in the face when I saw who it was “Colby?” I said surprised, “Sam" he said equally surprised.
/\Sam’s pov:/\
“What the fuck Colby?!?!” I screamed at him, “I umm I uh y-you see…” he said scared.“You better start fucking explaining, just because your my best friend doesn't mean I won't punch you in the fucking face!!”