"Like" he cared

Y/N’s pov:
Once I told him this he seemed he befuddled by my comment, like he cared. His reaction went back to normal and he just looked at me like he wanted to say something, but of course as he was about to say it the bell rang for lunch. So he helped me up and I slid my sleeves back down so no one would see my arms I winced slightly at the contact, he look at me with a pained look but I disregarded it like it was nothing. Turns out it wasn't nothing… as we rounded the corner Colby pulled me back and pushed me against the wall. I was scared for a moment but that all went away when I looked at his eyes, my eyes traveled to his lips then back to his eyes he did the same. He started to lean… all of the sudden he was pulled back then everything went black.

Colby’s pov:
She look so beautiful standing there, what was I supposed to do not kiss her. As I leaned in someone grabbed the back of my hoodie and jerked me back. I looked at Y/N she was being punch multiple times by Jake, I tried to help her but someone was holding me I swiveled my head to see them it was Jake's friend Elton holding my arms so I couldn't get away. I stepped on his foot and ran to Y/N I shoved Jake off of her. He tried to grab me but I was to quick for him I kneed him in the gut kicked his feet out from beneath him. I look for Elton but he was already running down the hall, Jake quickly got up and ran to go find Elton. I went to Y/N’s side, she looked so lifeless so pale. I checked her pulse she was fine just bloody and knocked out. For some reason I had the great Idea to ditch the rest of school and take her to my house. As I picked her up I realized how light she was, almost like she would break if I held her to tightly.