Bruises

Jake’s pov:
“I can't believe he was about to kiss that skank" I said to Elton “Yea but you gotta admit she fine as hell" he said “She is but she is also a depressed emo kid with no life whatsoever” I said with no emotion.

Y/N’s pov:
Everything was just so hazy I slowly opened up my eyes to see I wasn't anywhere familiar and wearing something totally different from before. Before I was wearing pretty much all black clothing with a little bit of grey now I was wearing a Chemical Romance t-shirt and basketball shorts. I looked around for any clues as to where I might be and then of all the people I saw I saw him… the one and only Colby Brock. Wait a minute I'm in Colby’s r-room oh god he c-changed me. He saw my body with out clothes on no no this can't be happening he must've seen all my bruises and how skinny I was he probably thinks I'm a freak. He was just sitting there at his desk without a care in the world with his headphones on facing the wall bopping his head up and down slightly. I tried to get up but failed miserably, once my legs touched the ground I immediately fell but I didn't fall? Instead two strong arms embraced me and helped me back to the bed. He looked me straight in the eyes “Are you ok?” he asked. “Yea I'm fine ig… umm do you have a bathroom?” I asked. “No we just use the sink…”he was trying so hard to laugh as I just gave him the most sarcastic smile ever “...yea its it's just down the hall on the right” as soon as I left the room I heard him start howling with laughter. He didn't seem weirded out by me that's odd.