Hangover

Y/N’s pov:
“Shit!!” I said under my breath, “What's wrong” sam asked concerned. “I’m gonna be late for work!!” I said “Shit and I don't have any clothes” I started to have a small anxiety attack. “Hey look at me it's ok just calm down, you can borrow some of my sisters clothes” he said calming me down “Really!?!?” I asked in disbelief. “Yeah she isn’t going to be visiting anytime soon” he explained, “You're an actual life saver” I said hugging him. “Yea yea I know now follow me" I followed him to his room where he got a small trunk from underneath his bed and opened it to my surprise I saw exactly what I needed. I needed the blue t-shirt and the light blue pants “Can I?” I asked him “Oh yea sorry grab whatever you need" he said excusing himself from the room so I could change. I changed into the outfit and left my hair just the way it was as soon as when I walked out Sam literally almost choked on his drink. I was startled by his reaction “Are you ok" I asked worried “y-yea umm… do you n-need a uh… drive to umm… work?” he said his voice a raspy from almost choking. “Yea if you don't mind I guess" I said even tho my work was walking distance from here.

Colby’s pov:
Ughh… what happened I woke up with a giant hangover. I remember snip bits of the night before I remember drinking lots of alcohol after Y/N left and then I went for a walk then everything gets blurry and faded from then on except for one part… oh no I buried my head in my hands.

Sam’s pov:
I got my keys and off we went “So where do you work” I asked. “I work at the Veterinary clinic, I absolutely love animals” I said with excitement in my voice, “Cool" I said and then I did something I didn't even think I would do. I slowly put my hand down on her thigh making her suddenly gasping for air at my touch, her face instantly cherry red. We pulled into the Clinic she kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for the ride.