T H R E E

You walked out of the lab to see the dojo. You squealed and immediately ran to the dojo admiring everything inside.

You saw all the turtles and Master Splinter in the dojo. You didn't know whether to jump in happiness or cower in fear.

Master Splinter was just so...incredible and awesome at being a ninja, you were afraid he would slam you into the ground if you looked at him wrong once.

You stood frozen till someone bumps into you.

"Oops, sorry dudette." You heard and turned around to see Mikey. You cooed as you hugged him.

"You are so cute in real life!!!" Of course your heart would still be for Donatello. Mikey was just one of those people you could say was cute without it actually meaning anything.

"Dudes?!" Mikey squeaks out as you kept hugging him. You let go and he pretended to faint.

You giggled and Donnie waked over to you, smiling.

"Is this who you were talking about Donatello?" Master Splinter's demanding yet gentle voice asked.

You froze again. Meeting the parent was the next level wasn't it?! Isn't it a bit too early??

KNOCK IT OUT!..

You jumped at your own conscious and Master Splinter raised his eyebrow as he stroked his beard.

You gave a nervous laugh and wave.

"Hi, I'm Y/n.."

"Why is she in here?" Leo asked as Raph crosses his arms over his plastron.

"Good question Leo, why are you in here?" Donnie looked at you and your heart skipped a beat.

"I-I wanted to w-watch you all train?" You stuttered.

"More like stare at Donnie." You heard a loud whisper and you blushed.