T W E L V E

You were chained and had tape against your mouth. A portal opened and seemed to swallow up the pharmacy, with you in it.

Dogpound by your side and Shredder glancing at you every few seconds.

You were stuck with your heroes' worst enemies in a portal that you had no idea led to.

A foot ninja advanced towards you with a wooden board.

"Please! Please don't-"

Darkness.

With the turtles....

"Y/n I have something to tell you." Donnie stood in front of your door. Silence.

"I don't know if I upset you, but I do not like April. S-Sure she is a friend." He scratched his neck uncomfortably.

"but the thing is....I like you. April wasn't really it for me. You were." Silence.

"Y/n...did you hear me?....Hello?" Donnie opened your door to find you missing.

"Y/n?!" Donnie ran through each room and called to his brothers about your disappearance.

They all settled into the lab as Donnie tried to track you. The screen turned into static before Shredder came into view.

"Hello there turtles."

"Shredder!" Raph growled.

"What do you want?" Leo asked crossing his arms and glaring at his enemy.

"Oh nothing really...just to tell you we have something of yours...or a certain someone.."

The view shifted from Shredder to you, tied up and blood on the side of your face and your head down.

"Y/n!!"

"You won't get away with this!" Donnie yelled his eyes blazing.

"Bring yourselves to this address and you might have her back."

The screen went black and a little white line showed an address.

"Come on guys." Donnie grabbed his bo staff.

"Let's go save Y/n."