T W E N T Y - O N E

"Ahhh! Don't kill me!"

It looked like Donnie did keep his promise as Mikey ran around the sewers. Leo and Raph had both hid pretty well, but unfortunately, Mikey was left by himself and currently in his situation.

You giggled as they both flipped over the couch and continued running. It was fun watching them do flips as well as kart-wheels.

Mikey screamed when he saw Donnie gaining up on him. He stopped and jumped over Donnie as Donnie gave a surprised sound.

"I'm innocent! I've never read the bad magazines!" Mikey exclaimed.

You shook your head and glanced down where Mikey had been. His phone was right there.

You grabbed it and, being the sneaky ninja you were, somehow unlocked it.

"Y/n! Don't go through my browser history!!" He yelled and charged at you.

You raised an eyebrow before going onto it. What you saw made you chunk the phone.

"Why Mikey?!" You cried as you put your hands over your eyes.

"It's hideous!!" You cried again.

"I told you not to look!" Mikey said.

Donnie grabbed the phone from the floor. He looked at it before giving you both weird looks.

"It's just a picture of-"

"Don't say it!!!" You cried, wanting to get the image out of your head.

"....It's just a destroyed cake."

"The horror!!" You closed your eyes.

"Why would you look this up Mikey?" You asked not looking at either of them.

"I wondered if it was true!! I found it and cried too, but then I realized you should never see it, since you like cake so much....and then you opened my phone...."

Donnie rolled his eyes at the two of you.

Leo and Raph came out of their hiding places and just stared at you as you continued to cry.

"Why is Y/n crying?" Leo asked and Donnie shook his head.

"You don't want to know."