the baby's coming

Yeon a and hosoek were best friends, they grew up together and they started dating not long after. They were high school sweethearts but on the night before his debut with big hit, Yeon a decided to make a very important decision

Flashback
"are you sure?"hobi asked me I laughed and caressed his face

"we've known each other for so long hosoek, I know you won't hurt me"i said and I ran my fingers through his hair ,he hesitantly kisses me. I smiled and kissed him back, laying down and that night I gave myself to hosoek. It was our first time it felt right.

"promise me you won't forget me"i said looking into his eyes, the eyes that I would miss .

"I won't I promise"he said smiling my favorite smile ,i intertwined our fingers before yawning.

"go to sleep baby"he said I shook my head.

"you'll be gone when I wake up again"i said he smiles and kisses my forehead.

"I'll always be with you"

Flashback ended

"Yeon a-ah"i heard my niece say, it was almost a year ago since that happened and I found out something nearly a month after he left.

"ye seul"i called for her to stop as she dragged me along. The way to the first person in line, we were at some Korean boy bands fansign. I rubbed my big tummy, the first guy was jin. They talked and he then turned his attention to me.

"congrats on the baby"he said, I blushed and nodded.

"thank you"i said ,bowing to him. Next was another member, min yoongi and he smiled cutely at ye seul as she tried not to fangirl in front of him.

"this is your aunt Yea?"he asked looking at me.

"Yeon a"she tells him hugging my side, I smiled and he signs one for me too.

"good luck on the baby"he said.

"thank you"i said, bowing before we moved to the next member taehyung.

"Awe how cute"he cooed ruffling her hair as she blushed hiding her face.
We then went on through namjoon, jungkook and Jimin. All of them congratulating me on the baby, he talked to ye seul as I checked my phone.

"Awe how cute"i heard the all too familiar voice. I looked up gasping only to see hosoek and he looked up at me before he froze.

"ye seul time to go"i told her. She grabs the signed autograph before I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the exit. I went to the bathroom.

"Yeon a you wet yourself"she said I looked down to see not only was I in shock from seeing hobi but my water broke.

"ah!"I screamed out in shock as I dropped to the floor sitting down, I took deep breaths.

"Yeon a is the baby coming?"she asked me, I nodded.

"ye seul, go get help for unnie and come right back"i reluctantly told her. She then nods before rushing out the bathroom.

Why now?