i forgive you

"hurry bae" hobi called from the living room, i left the bathroom and he wanted me to dress up today.

"where are you taking me hosoek?"i asked him as i walked out of the bathroom.

"nice try"he said chuckling.

"maybe next time"he said i walked onto the living room.

"wow"they all said in unison

"what?"i asked and hobi blushed

"you look really beautiful"he said, i smiled.

"really?"i asked him .

"yeah"he said, i looked at yoongi knowing he would tell me the truth no matter what.

"lets go" he said i nodded walking towards him .

"wait"jungkook said making me look at him, he gave me a boquet of roses and i smiled.

"thanks jungkook"i said, hugging him.

"lets go"hobi said, placing the roses in a vase before looking at me and taking my hand.

"have fun"jin said as hobi opened the door.

"i will"hobi said and jin's smile dropped.

"i was talking to bae" he said, i smiled and pulled hobi along out the door.

"i think my brothers like you more than me"he said i smiled and looked at him.

"i don't blame them"i said joking and he looked at me in shock.

"yah! I try to make it up to you and this is how you repay me"he said looking at me, i giggled and hugged him.

"they're just being nice to me"i said, grabbing his arm and he looks down at me as we stopped at the car.

"you arent worried to be seen with me?"i asked him and he furrows his eyebrows.

"is that a trick question? Are you testing me?"he asked me and i shook my head.

"you're not the same hobi i knew in highschool"i said shaking my head .

"im the same just with nicer clothes and thousands of fans"he said, i smiled and got in the car.

"plus they've already seen your water break and they saw you move in"he listed off getting in the car

"I'm taking you out to dinner"he said glancing at me before driving off. The car ride wasnt silent at all especially with hobis never ending laugh, which made me laugh.

"i missed this"i said , leaning my head on his arm and he smile looking at me

"you missed me?"he asked and i looked at him

"i missed you the most"i said, he looks back at the road smiling

"what are you smiling about?"i asked him confused

"i knew you missed me"he said smirking

"yah!"i yelled, hitting his thigh and he quickly parked the car.

"ow!"he cried out as i went to hit him again but he caught my hand.

"don't be an asshole"i said making him laugh

"I'm sorry"he apologized kissing up my arm to my face

"do you forgive me?"he asked, i pulled away snapping out of the trance

"what? No"i said getting out of the car.

"please"he said , coming around the car in a hurry and hugging me. His face in my neck.

"the paparazzi can see us"i told him

"i don't care"he said hugging me tighter

"okay fine i forgive you"i said,he pulls back looking at my face specifically my eyes

"really? "he asked smiling, i missed that smile.

"yes really"i said, nodding and he pulls away. I grabbed his arm.

"you big baby"i said shaking my head and letting him lead me into the place.