uncle jimin

The next morning hobi left for work, i decided to clean up the place and cook dinner. My precious baby boy was always asleep ,so i had time. I wore one of hobis button down shirts, right now i was listening to bts war of harmone. All of a sudden i felt a hand collide with my ass, i gasped turning to look at who did it. It was hobi.

"yah! What was that for?"i asked him.

"go put on some clothes"he said ,i raised my eyebrows.

"why?"i asked him.

"i don't want my brothers imagining what's under that shirt"he said.

"you're not my boyfriend, i can do whatever I want"i said before walking away.

"bae wait"he calls after me, i turned towards him.

"after 9 months of going through this alone, i deserve to walk around in my bra and underwear if i want"i told him.

"i don't want anyone looking at you"he said i laughed .

"what do you think is gonna happen if i do? You think I'm gonna sleep with them?"i asked him.

"i love you but you just can't come back into my life and expect everything to be alright"i told him

"I'm just asking you can you put on some shorts"he said i lifted my shirt up showing him my shorts .

"what kind of girl do you think i am"i told him as the door opened his eyes softened.

"bae...."i cut him off by storming off shutting the door behind me, i started packing my stuff and the door opened.

"bae"i heard jungkooks voice, making me stop and i looked over at him.

"hey"i said before walking over to him.

"jungkook let hobi talk to bae"namjoon said,he gives me a nod and smiles before leaving with jungkook. i looked at hobi with my arms folded.

"you're leaving?"he asked looking at my suitcase and clothes . I didn't answer and he walks closerpushing my arms down to my sides before wrapping his arms around me.

"im sorry i didnt mean to make you upset, I've been having a rough day and it was wrong of me to take it out on you"he said i hugged him back.

"you were an asshole"i said, he laughs holding me tighter before cupping my face

"I'll make it up to you"he said,i stared at him

"how?"i asked him

"i don't know yet"he said with a laugh and i laughed too.

"but it will be something special"he said and i smiled

"it better be"i said before i heard my son crying, hobi was the first out the room and i walked into the living room to see jimin with the baby , trying to calm him down.

"shh"he said before hobi took him, rocking him and he shut up almost immediately. I walked over to hobi.

"are you giving uncle jiminie a hard time"i cooed smiling at jimin.

"he started crying and...."hobi cuts him off

"its alright jimin"he said nodding, i took the baby.

"he's just hungry, when i feed him I promise he'll let you hold him"i said which made him smile.