The end: chapter one

A few weeks later I walked into the living room, the boys sat on the couch. They all looked very stressed in my opinion, I saw an unfamiliar face and yoongi looked up at me. He straightened up immediately and stood up.

"Bae yeon-a , have a seat"He said, I sat down on the couch and looked at everyone.

"What is this about?"i asked curiously. Hoseok gets up and comes to me, handing me a paper. I looked down and I immediately sighed.

"Fuck-"I whispered. It was a photo of jhope and I, it resurfaced. People were wondering who I was.

"How do we make this go away?"namjoon finally spoke up.

"At this point I think it's better if you two are separated"their manager said and I immediately stood up but someone grabbed my arm.

"Bae wait"Hoseok said and I turned around.

"No, I don't want to talk to you"I told him, pulling my hand away and walking away.

"I know you're upset and you have every right to be"he said, following me.

"I'm upset because you didn't say anything"I told him and he sighed, looking at me.

"What should I say?"he asked me and I shook my head.

"You've said enough, I'll pack my things and go"I told him, walking into our room and start packing.

"Bae wait, talk to me"he said, following me.

"I'm done talking, I'm done listening to you make promises you can't keep"I told him, honestly I didn't care about the money. I just want my family together but now I see that won't be happening soon.

"I'm sorry, I'm in no position to give you what you want right now"he said, I shook my head.

"I'm not talking about the money, I loved you before the money and I'll love you after but I won't be treated like a prisoner"I told him, he ran his fingers through his hair.

"What can I do?"he asked me, confused.

"Get your priorities straight, is this really what you want? To have to hide your son from the world? "I asked him, and he ran a hand over his face. He was exhausted and I was just making it worse.

"Of course not"he said, I walked over and pulled the covers back.

"Get into bed"I told him and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why?"he asked curiously.

"You're exhausted"I told him and he walks towards me , sitting on the bed.

"I'll be fine"he said and I removed his shoes.

"Well I won't, you need to rest"I told him, pulling his legs onto the bed and tucking him in.

"I need to make sure you're alright"he said, pulling me down beside him.

"I have no choice but to be alright, don't worry"I told him and slowly ran my fingers through his hair.

"I love you , don't forget that ever"he whispered, looking up at me and I leaned down to place a kiss on his temple.

"I won't and don't forget that i love you too"I told him, he pulled me into one final kiss. The kiss was slow and passionate, his fingers tangling into my hair and I pulled away slowly.

He slowly drifted off to sleep and I stood up, looking back at him before walking out of his room. Their managers helped put my things into a car. All of the guys hugged me goodbye and I smiled, looking back at hobis room.

" take care of him "I said and they all nodded.

" we will, don't worry "yoongi said and with one final look at them , I left the building with my soon and broken heart. Only leaving with knowing that the man I fell in love with still loves me back.