you're the father

"where is she?"I heard my mother's voice, I rubbed my belly as the door opened .

"Yeon a"she said ,rushing to me .

"the baby's coming"i cried, she shushed me.

"they're bringing a wheelchair as we speak"she said ,I nodded and took a few deep breaths.

"coming through! Move out the way!"I heard hobi yell, tears started to fall as I hit hosoek once he tried to grab me.

"get away from me"i cried ,he rolls his eyes and picks me up, he sets me on the stretcher and from there I was taken to the hospital.

(time skip)

The worst part about my pregnancy was definitely the contractions but once I had my baby boy in my arms It was worth it. His friends came inside the room to watch.

"he looks just like you"hosoek said, I looked over at him.

"hold him"i said reluctantly.

"why?"he asked confused.

"because he's yours"i said, his eyes went big and he grabs the baby.  I laid back against the pillow with a sigh , watching him smile down at the baby.

"how?"he asked looking at me.

"what do you mean how? How do you think?"I asked him furrowing my eyebrows before turning on my side, my back facing him. I heard him sigh and a moment later, he sat on the bed rubbing my arms.

"I shouldn't have left, none of this would've happened"he said, I turned on my back and looked at him.

"don't say that"i said, shaking my head.

"you did something I couldn't ever do"i said and his eyebrows furrowed.

"what's that?"he asked.

"leave you"
➖➖➖➖

1 week later

I was free to leave home with my baby boy Jung-min, hobi convinced me to stay with him. I entered his room and went to his bedside table to see a picture of us. It was a picture of him kissing my cheek as I smiled big. I bit my lip, I still remember that day.

"you kept it"i said as i picked up the picture.

"why would i throw it away?"he said sounding confused, i shrugged .

"i dont know, maybe you found a girl and moved on"i said turning around to look at him.

"i work too much to be able to find someone else"he said as he walked closer taking the photo and setting it back on the table.

"they couldnt match up to you anyway"he adds.

"dont do that"i said shaking my head.

"do what?"he asked turning around.

"im not the end of the world hosoek"i told him, he walks to me and grabs my hands in his.

"you are to me"he said, i hesitated before standing on my tiptoes slightly and hug him.

"i missed you so much"i said, he comes closer quickly and hugs me tightly.

"i missed you too, im so sorry i will never leave you again"he said, i pulled away to see him crying.

"dont cry hobi its okay"i said wiping his tears away and caressing his cheeks.

"do you forgive me?"he asked,i shook my head.

"no but this is a good start"