worth it

" yay you're back noona"jungkook said as I walked through the door. I begged hobi to stop by the  store and grab some drinks.

" aww -"I cooed pinching his cheek

"She couldn't stay away forever-"I cut hobi off looking at him

" oh don't test me, I could if I wanted to"I said with a shrug

" either way its good to have you back"namjoon said.

"Yeah we could use someone to keep hobi on his toes"jimin said.

"It'll be my honor to jimin" I said, resting my head on his shoulder.

" so I think we should celebrate" taehyung said as he opened his beer.

"What are we celebrating exactly? "I asked him.

" family" jin said, shrugging his shoulder.

"Ugh"I heard yoongi say, he was ignored.

"To family" I said, raising my glass

"To family"everyone said, raiding their glasses too.

"Yeah whatever" yoongi said finishing his drink before retreating back to his room.

(Time skip)

The next few weeks went by quickly. Unfortunately today was different, namjoon pulled me aside. He wanted to help me earn my freedom, so he suggested I appear in commercials as a start. I immediately agreed, I mean I was happy to finally get out of the dorm.

"So what did you and namjoon talk about?"hoseok asked me as he entered the kitchen while I cooked.

I immediately leaned into his embrace as his arms wraps around me.

"I have an audition for a commercial tomorrow"I told him and his eyes widened, I was expecting words of protest but instead he hugs me tightly and kisses my forehead.

"I'm confused, are you happy?"I asked as I turned to him.

"Why wouldn't I be?"he asked curiously.

"I don't know, I guess you're never this enthusiastic when I bring up leaving the dorm"I told him, looking down and playing with my fingers.

"I never wanted you to feel like you couldn't leave this dorm, I just wanted to protect you"he said as he takes my hands in his.

"I know and im grateful for that but I don't want you to carry the weight of taking care of us both because you don't have to"I told him, squeezing his hands.

"I hate when you're right"he said , smiling softly. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled, he kisses my forehead.

"I'm not always right, just most of the time"I laughed , turning around to finish cooking and making their plates.

"Let me help"he said , helping me set the table as the guys start coming and sitting at the table.

"I heard you have an audition tomorrow"yoongi spoke up for the first time.

"I do, I'm excited"I told him.

"Do you know any other details?"taehyung asked me.

"Only that it's for a beauty product but I forgot the name"I told him. I was older than taehyung but younger than jimin.

"You'll do great"jungkook said, I smiled at him

"Of course she will"hoseok said, looking at me.

"I hope so"
-----

Later that night I couldn't sleep, instead I snuck out of the room and took my notebook. Yoongi gave it to me a few days ago , especially since my old one was full. I started writing just what was on the top of my head.

"I didn't know you were a writer"I suddenly heard a voice say. It was namjoon.

"It's the only thing that kept me going after hobi left"I told him as I put it up.

"I hope it wasn't a hard time for you"he said, I looked at him as he sat beside me.

"Don't worry , it wasn't anything I couldn't handle but why aren't you asleep?"I asked him curiously.

"I couldn't sleep"he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"What's on your mind joonie? Maybe I can help"I told him, he sighs.

"It's everything"he said, I knew exactly what he meant.

"We all have to start from somewhere, it's not ideal for sure but maybe in a couple years you'll see that it was all worth it"I told him, he looks over at me.

"And you? Is this worth it?"he asked, I knew he meant hobi.

"It is"