1k reads!

Woah I can't believe my first book on this site already has 1k reads! 030 Here's hoping for 1k more ;3
Here's a filler chapter.

~(YN) POV~
Ok today is the day, I'm gonna ask Mira out! In your dreams! You can barely stand in same room as her how do you expect to ask her out? Uhh confidence? Hahaha! Do you really think a girl like her will go out with you? I dunno? Mom went out with you so I think I have a chance. You brat! If I wasn't dead, I'd kill you! Yeah whatever.

There she is, the most beautiful girl in the guild. "H-hey Mira." "Oh hi (YN)." "Hey Mira I've been wondering would you like to go out to dinner with me tonight?" Mira stares at me then starts smiling. "Oh my goodness! (YN) finally asked me out!" Suddenly the whole guild froze and started staring at us. "What! You gotta be kidding me!" They all yelled. Most of the men looked pretty bummed that I asked Mira, while everyone else was proud that I finally came out of my shell.

"S-so Mira will you?" I asked scared of rejection after such a big scene. "Well of course." The guild started celebrating, apparently for years now people have been waiting for me to ask Mira out. "Hey (YN)! So you finally asked Mira out?" Natsu asks. "Good for you buddy, hope you two are happy together." We're only going out, it's not like we're getting married. Suddenly Mira comes up to me in a wedding dress. "Are you ready honey?" What the? Honey? Wedding dress? What's going on here? Hehehe I know something you don't. What is it now? I'll never tell.

Soon I find myself in a suit in front of an aisle and see everyone else in suits and dresses well except Gray but hat was to be expected. Then Elfman is holding Mira by the hand, walking her down the aisle. "Weddings are manly!" He yells "a-and take good care of her" he whispers into my ear.

Makarov, who has been behind me the whole

"Do you Mirajane Strauss take (YN) (LN) to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honour and keep him for better or for worst, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?" "I do." Uh oh now I have to say it to. "And do you (YN) (LN) take Mirajane Strauss to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, keep her for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?" I-I do." "I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." Then the whole guild starts cheering.

I wake up drooling on the bar counter. "Huh? What the?" "You have a nice sleep (YN)." Mira says while giggling. Oh so it was a dream. "Ah y-yeah."

AN: Just realized Wattpad messed up and deleted half my chapter, must've been confusing for you guys

Oh well, thanks for 1k views, let's hope the next milestone chapter gets sent out completed

~Hobo Writer