Chapter 12 - (st)restful night

Bold means yelling
Italics means thoughts
(YN) means your name
(LN) means your last name
(HC) means your hair colour
(SC) means your skin colour
(FC) means your favourite colour
(NN) means nickname
Underline means your dad talking
———Alright let's begin———

~(YN)'s POV~

"Ow" I say getting off the infirmary bed.

Hurry up and get better, you still need to get stronger.

Oh sure let me get right on that.

I made my way to the guild hall, where everyone sat around looking worried.

Seems as if you're underlings were worried about you.

I don't think this is about me.

"Hey Mira, what's with everyone?"

"Natsu, Lucy and Happy snuck off and stole an S class mission."

That doesn't sound like them.

Really? Doing something stupid against everyone's wishes doesn't sound like Natsu.

"We sent Gray after them, but he hasn't returned yet, so Erza will be going after them." Master Chimes in.

"Master, do you need me to go as well."

"No that won't be necessary my boy, you need rest, take care of yourself instead of others for once."

"Alright master."

I'm going to bring them back.

"You didn't think I'd let you off on your own just so you can go find them? Mira, you go watch over the boy."

Hey, being in the kid's head is my thing

"As you wish master." Mira smirked.

Uh oh

After a short walk to the infirmary, I sat down on the bed.

"Alright (YN), what's wrong, you're a lot more quiet and awkward than usual, are you that worried about Natsu and his team?"

"W-well yes and no, Master said help myself before others for once, I've always been selfish and unhelpful, I killed Jen, I've tagged along with everyone else just so they wouldn't hate me, I killed an S class, my own sister and I've been so scared that everyone's gonna pick on me."

"Why would ever think that." Mira questioned

"Way back when I was born, mom died giving birth to me, I've never gotten the chance to know anything about her for myself, only through all the good stuff my siblings told me, that she was a shimmer of hope in dark times and I blocked that light that's why my brothers bully me that's why I let them bully me, I was born selfish.

Suddenly Mira wraps her arms around me

"You idiot." She says before laying down with me completely silent.