Chapter 5

A few days had passed since Jimin's last visit to Yoongi's house and it was finally the weekend. Since Yoongi was depressing trash. He never did anything on the weekend other then sleep, so he thought it would be a good opportunity to get to know Jimin better. He didn't really know what to do so he just decided to start texting Jimin.

11:00 am

Yoongi
Hey Jimin?

Jimin
Ya

Yoongi
I'm kind of a piece of trash and have no life so would you like to go somewhere today with me?

Jimin
lol 😂
Sure. Where 2?

Yoongi
I don't really know tbh
I don't go outside much

Jimin
Haha
Well I think there is a new amusement park open
Would u liek to go?
Like*

Yoongi
Ok
Then it's settled. I'll meet you there at 12

Jimin
Ok 👌
C u soon

*

Yoongi only had about half an hour to get ready and drive there but then he realised, he doesn't know the address for the park. He pushed aside and would worry about it later.

He took a shower and brushed his teeth (yes, at 11:30) then threw on some clothes. He was about to call Jimin to ask about the address when he heard the doorbell ring. He went to open the door and was surprised by the human standing in front of him.

It was Jimin

"What are you doing here Jimin?" Yoongi asked. "Well, I kinda forgot to tell you the address and then I thought we might as well go together because, I don't know, I just wanted to." Jimin replied. "Oh. Ok" Yoongi and Jimin then proceeded to hop into Jimin's car and they drove off to the park.

Once they arrived they each paid for their tickets and enjoyed themselves in several activities. They played stall games, ate food and went on rides. The last thing the guys wanted to do was the Ferris wheel (cliché I know). They hopped into the booth and the ride started.

"Jimin, that day at the park a while ago," Jimin looked up to meet Yoongi's eyes. "What happened to you? You said you lost everything." Jimin sighed at the memory. "You don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable." Yoongi reassured. "No it's fine. That day when I met you on the train I was running really late for my job and I ended up being fired." Jimin explained. "Oh Jimin. I'm so sorry." Jimin continued, "I had three best friends during college. Their names were Kai, Taemin and Ten. We were all dancers and we enjoyed each other's company, but when they had found out that I was moving to Seoul, their personalities suddenly changed and they hurt me in many ways. Once I moved away I never even heard a 'goodbye' or an 'I'll miss you'." Yoongi was frozen by Jimin's story. "And if you think that's bad, it get worse. When I started college my parents weren't happy with my decision to become a dancer since our family consisted of doctors. They cut of all connections with me and moved to Europe, as far away as they could. And that's when I decided to stop trying to be a dancer and I moved to Seoul and got a job as an accountant." Tears formed at Jimin eyes as he told his story to Yoongi, and Yoongi felt extremely bad for the younger. He got up and pulled him into a tight hug and Jimin's tears slowly faded.

*
I didn't really know how to end it but yep that's it for this update

I update quite slowly but I'm at home today instead of school so I thought I might as well

Most of these updates are quite short as well which I'm sorry for. How do you feel about Jimin's past life?

Bye bye! 👋