Chapter 10

jimin immediately texted jungkook what happened and jungkook tried to calm him down. jimin finally realised there was nothing he could do to stop them and gave up. he decided that if yoongi was happy, he was happy and that was enough for him.

*

the preparations for the wedding were going great and yoongi was the happiest man alive. he was getting congratulated by everyone at his work and him and eunha were going smoothly.

he hadn't yet noticed jimin's down mood and had never commented on it. yoongi had big ideas for the wedding.

speakers displaying both his and eunha's  works, white tulips planted, a big banquette and enough chairs for all his coworkers and his friends, as well as eunha's. he wanted a big white wedding.

luckily, his sales for his music had been going through the roof and he had been earning money like crazy. he was glad he could afford all this. he just didnt know how he was going to tell jimin he would have to move out after the wedding.

he was currently at the wedding site, a field with tons of flowers planted everywhere and tents set up to organise the wedding. it was happening the next week and everything was going smoothly.

that reminded him, he needed to pick up his suit. he bid everyone at the site fare well and got in his car to a fitting place. when he arrived he saw a familiar face in a cafe near the shop.

it was jung hoseok. he scoffed. he wished he could go up to him and rub in his face how he was now successful and had his life together, but he was still a bit broken.

he walked inside the store and greeted the desk clerk and started getting fitted. he chose a pearl white suit and payed for it. he smiled to himself for how much he had done today and hopped back in the car.

*

meanwhile jimin was sitting on his bed, when a song he hadn't heard before came on. he checked the name and it read death of a bachelor (im sorry its playing rn and it reminded me of jimin in the story). he listened to the first part of the lyrics and felt that he related a lot, sadly. once the chorus started playing he felt the need to dance, so that is exactly what he did.

what he didnt notice was that yoongi had opened the door and was now watching him dance. he smiled and waited for jimin to notice him there, which took a few minutes.

once he did, yoongi seated himself on jimin's bed and patted the spot next to him.

'what do you want?' jimin asked.

'all i wanna do (hhehehe it came on i had to include it) is tell you something. me and eunha both agreed on it and i think you will as well. please dont freak out.'

jimin looked at him confused.

'we think, you should move out after the marriage. its best for all of us.' yoongi said. jimin was shocked, obviously, but tried to contain himself. he did understand and he wasnt going to put up a fight.

'ok... i'll ask my friend if i can stay there. while i look for houses.' jimin said walking over to his desk.

yoongi felt guilty but walked out of the room as he heard eunha come home.

jimin texted jungkook.

chimchim
uhm kookie?

kookie
yeah?

chimchim
i was wondering if i could stay at your house for a while. im getting kicked out after the wedding, which happens to be in two days