Chapter 7

When Jimin woke up, he saw Yoongi was still peacefully asleep on his. 'His face looks so adorable. I just want to squish it jhcduhvjkdncjhdekguhieruhvker' Jimin thought.

While Jimin was dreaming of squishing Yoongi's blushed cheeks, he had not released the older had woken up. He stared up at Jimin, who looked like a tomato once he realised Yoongi had woken up. 'O-oh hi Yoongi.' Jimin said.

Yoongi hummed and closed his eyes again giggling to himself when he remembered Jimin's flustered face. 'What's so funny?' Jimin asked. 'Just you.' Yoongi replied. Jimin gasped and sat up, crossing his arms over his chest. Yoongi whined, from not having a comfortable to sleep on anymore, and rolled onto the floor, deciding the rug was a good enough bed.

After a few minutes they both got up and Yoongi cooked pancakes. When he placed them on the table he laughed at how Jimin looked like an excited puppy.

He ate quickly and cleaned up his dishes, the sat back down at the table, waiting for Yoongi to finish.

'How do you eat so fast?' Yoongi asked. Jimin just shrugged

*

The two hung out for most of the day just sitting on the couch (in eachothers personal space might i add) watching the new Titans show on Netflix (its epic i stan).

'I ship Raven and Beast Boy.' Jimin states.

'Who doesn't?' Yoongi replies.

'True true' Jimin said. They continued watching for another hour or so until a doorbell was heard. Yoongi stood up and headed to the door to open it. Once he did, he found a grinning girl waiting for him.

'Hi Yoongi!' She said, hugging Yoongi. Yoongi didn't react as he didn't like hugs, and let her inside.

'Who's this?' She asked pointing to Jimin. Jimin waved and introduced himself.

'Yeah he's a good friend of mine. We met a couple weeks ago.' Yoongi said. The girl nodded and walked up to Jimin, pinching his cheeks.

'He's quite cute isn't he?' She said. Both Yoongi and Jimin laughed and the girl started talking again.

'Anyways, my name is Eunha and I'm one of Yoongi's colleagues. I help him with his music, although he doesn't seem to need much help lately.'

'Ah yeah sorry about that. I've been helping him recently with most of it.' Jimin said as Eunha slightly tensed. She seemed like a nice girl to Jimin and Yoongi thought the same. They had started work at their company at the same time so they became friends. Yoongi had found a lot of comfort in her once he had broken up with Hoseok and he liked her a lot. Maybe too much for Jimin's liking.

The three sat down and started to watch the TV again.

'Oooh is this Teen Titans? I love them. I ship Robin and Raven a lot.' (ewww) She said. Jimin looked at her from afar with a weirded out look. He couldn't believe it. How would Yoongi respond? Since he had just said he didn't ship it, but he seemed way to cozy with her.

'Yeah i could see that.' Yoongi replied. Jimin was a bit frustrated by that response. How could he change his mind so quickly over her opinion? Did he like her that much? He excused himself to go to the bathroom and before he came back he heard some whispering and found the two cuddling. He decided to go to the spare room he had been living in and just sat there and thought. He quietly closed the door and put on his headphones an started dancing. He had to take his mind off of it.