Chapter 9

Jimin was headed to work again and after talking to Jungkook for a few days he had built up the courage to ask him out.

he headed inside and found jungkook walking out from the toilets and approached him.

'uh hi! jungkook, uhm i was wondering if you would like to, i dont know, go to the cafe down the block sometime?' jimin asked nervously.

'ooh yes! that would be fun. my boyfriend taehyung loves that cafe!' jungkook said excitedly. jimin's heart broke a little.

'boyfri- wait.. taehyung? as in, kim taehyung? the model?' jimin asked.

'yup! you got him!' jungkook said. 'why did you want to go anyways?'

'oh you know, to talk.'

'about what?'

frick. now jimin had to come up with an excuse.

'uhmm... relationship advice?' jimin blurted out.

'really? taehyung is reeeaaallyyy good with that kinda stuff. i'll ask him to come with. how about tomorrow? ok sounds good!' jungkook said skipping away to his class.

well that didnt go as planned. well i might be able to get good advice. wait why do i need it? oh yeah... yoongi.

*

it's the next day and the three were seated in the cafe. a few paparazzi outside.

'so, whats your issue?' taehyung asked.

'well, i met this guy and he was really nice to me and we hit it off but we never really did anything intimate i guess? but then one day his colleague came over and i have the feeling she just wants to get in his pants but he seems to really like her and he never really pays attention to me and he doesnt realise the girl's true intentions. she also moved in a few days ago and they are really touchy touchy and it kinda grosses me out but i cant do anything about it and no they are boy friend and girlfriend and have been for a few months. i also feel like they are moving too fast but that's just my opinion' jimin explains.

'hmm.. well, you definitely have an issue there. have you tried to tell him about what you think shes doing?'

'not yet but he probably wouldnt believe me.'

'well its always good to try. and if that doesnt work, i would try to not worry much about it because if he sees that you arent bothered by it and you become really happy without him he will see that and might become more attracted. you could always try getting closer to him and being more affectionate, but not too affectionate, and when she isnt around try to engage in conversation a lot. if he is truly happy though, you shouldnt want to ruin their relationship unless she really does have bad intentions. and make sure to always comfort him when he is upset and make sure he knows you're there for him.' taehyung finishes. (idk tbh. i kinda made that up lol)

jimin thinks for a while and suddenly stands up. 'thank you! i will make sure to update jungkookie!' he said and walked out of the cafe, leaving the two lovebirds alone wile also getting swarmed by paparazzi.

*

we he safely got home he was told to sit down by eunha and yoongi again for some 'great news'.

he sat down sharing eye contact with yoongi.

'so, what is it this time?' jimin asked looking over at eunha.

she stuck out her stick like hand and it had a ring on it.

'no way.. you-you-you, you're getting married?!' jimin shouted.

'yup! and you're my best man! isn't it exciting?' yoongi said grinning happily.

'yeah, i guess...' jimin said and stood up walking to his room.