Chapter 4

Yoongi got changed into warmer clothes and slipped on his coat. He grabbed his umbrella, phone and headphones and walked out the house.

It was a cold night so Yoongi was glad he wore so many layers. He made several twists and turns while walking trying to reach his destination. He looked up at the night sky and admired the many stars, shining their brightest. Yoongi looked ahead of him and he saw the familiar gates of the small, lonely park. He entered and heard sobs from afar. He rushed towards them and found a sobbing Jimin on the swing set.

Yoongi ran up to him and squatted down in front of him to see his puffy face. "Jimin... what happened to you?" Yoongi asked worriedly. "I don't want to be here anymore Yoongi. Everything is too hard. I can't try any harder. I've lost everything." Jimin tried to explain through heavy sobs. Yoongi didn't have any experience with comforting people since he never talked to people. Without thinking, he pulled Jimin into a warm hug. The two stayed in that position for a few seconds until Yoongi pulled away. "Sorry Jimin." Yoongi apologised. "Thanks... I needed that. What can I do Yoongi? I don't have a job or a family. I can't even put on a real smile." Jimin sounded like he was going through a really tough time. And Yoongi didn't know how to help. Yoongi thought of the thing that always cheers him up. Music.

He took out his headphones and slipped them into Jimin's ears and started playing his classical music. Jimin closed his eyes and started to think about his situation. His family abandoned him and left for another country, his friends turned against him and he had lost his job that day he met Yoongi on the train. Nothing seemed to be going right for Jimin. And then he opened his eyes. And saw what was in front of him. Yoongi. It seemed like one thing might turn his life upside down. And it was this man squatting down in front of him.

Jimin took out one of the headphones and slipped it into Yoongi's ear. They both looked up at the sky, admiring the stars. They both had a love for space. All the stars in the night sky, the endless planets and new opportunities for life. Something about that thrilled them. It drew them in. And then their moment was interrupted by a downpour of heavy rain. Yoongi quickly stood up while opening his umbrella and covered Jimin. The two looked at each other for a moment and then started talking again.

"Thanks for coming Yoongi." Jimin thanked. "No problem Jimin. Call anytime ." Yoongi reassured. Yoongi helped Jimin stand up and they went in for another hug. Just as Yoongi was about to break the embrace, he heard soft little snores. He looked to his right to see Jimin had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Yoongi carefully lifted him up while holding his umbrella, and walked back to his home.

Once Yoongi arrived, he set Jimin down and took of his jacket and shoes, and covered him in a blanket. Then Yoongi went to sleep on the couch but just as he left his bedroom he heard a soft voice. "Thank you Yoongi."