Chapter 6

After the Ferris Wheel incident, Yoongi and Jimin had become very close. They'd spend most of their time with each other. Jimin helps Yoongi with his music, turns out Jimin has a lot of singing skills, as well as dancing, and Yoongi helps Jimin look for a new job.

It was a Saturday evening and the two were getting ready to head out for dinner. Jimin had called it a date but Yoongi didn't pay any attention to that. They went to an Italian restaurant just a few blocks away from Yoongi's house and get to their table. Jimin had order a salad because he was on a 'diet', even thought he had eaten 3 donuts and hour ago. Yoongi order a spaghetti (somebody toucha my spaghett) bolognese because he loves some good meat balls.

Yoongi paid the bill because he's a gentleman (heheh PSY) and as soon as they got out of the restaurant Jimin batted his eyelashes and said 'Thank You Senpai~'. Yoongi cringed and ran away, getting chased by Jimin all the way back to his house.

Yoongi fumbled the keys (hehehe Key) and dashed into the small home with a speedy Jimin following behind. They didn't know why, but they were still running after each other in the house. Jimin had cornered Yoongi in the living room and Yoongi thought he had no escape until... he spotted an escape route between Jimin's legs. The older must've thought Jimin could read minds because as soon and he tried to crawl through... Jimin sat on him. Jimin swiveled around to face the front and yelled 'GIDDY UP!' (Hhehehehe the boyz).

Yoongi sighed and started to stand up. 'AAHAHAHAAHA! YOONGI! NO! BAD HORSE!' Jimin screamed as Yoongi continued standing up. Jimin knew. There was only one way. To not die. A fatal death. He latched his arms and legs around Yoongi and said 'AHA! I GOT YOU'. What Jimin didn't know, was that Yoongi didn't care where Jimin was. He was so tired from running (me too) that he just flopped onto the couch. Jimin, still hanging onto him, let out a big oof, and the two just lied on the couch, falling asleep, with Yoongi resting his head on Jimin's chest.

*
Ok so, I cringed after I read this but eh. I made a lot of references lol