:Sasha:

I walked backstage after that stupid announcement. A fatal four way? This match shouldn't even be happening. I proved at Wrestlemania that I have what it takes to be the new champ around here.. And it's about time people start to realize that. Not only that, Kurt announces some rookie into the match? Alexa Bliss?

Isn't she the little five feet plastic doll I used to throw around, back when I was at NXT? What makes Kurt think she even stands a chance in the big leagues? She doesn't even deserve it. I turned and headed towards the TV area, knowing that I would see Seth there.

Seth and I have been really close friends for a long time.. But lately, we've been having some interactions that are making me develop feelings for him. I looked and saw him leaning against the wall, looking at me. His uniform smirk on his face. Never wipe that smirk off, Seth.

I smiled and took a deep breath letting my anger fade as I approached him. I leaned on the wall, feeling his eyes on me. "Rough night? And without me?" I chuckled "I figured you watch the huge announcement?" He nodded "I did.. Don't let that get to you." One of his favorite quotes. "How? Kurt is giving away opportunities to people who don't deserve it."

"Hey, we all fight for a chance to get to the top.. They all deserve it." I looked at him "Even the new rookie from NXT?" He chuckled "Don't forget we both used to be NXT rookies.. And look at us now." I chuckled "Well you haven't changed much." He laughed his usual dark laugh.. Deep enough to make me swoon. 

"You never complain." "At least not to your face." He looked at me "Smart mouth on you today, huh?" "Does it bother you?" I looked at him, his lips looking irresistible. He leaned in closer to me, his eyes snatching me as always. "In a very bad way."

I bit my lip as my eyes looked at his lips and up again. I leaned in towards his ear. "Any matches tonight?" I moaned as he softly bit my ear. "Main event, which means we definitely have time, Sasha." I grabbed his hand and led him to my locker room, quickly. I'm developing deep feelings for him. Fast feelings.