:Seth:

I watched as the women's Fatal Four way was almost underway. I had a lot of interest in this match. Sasha and Alexa. That girl is something else..She's not exactly your typical girl.. And I want to keep a close eye on her tonight. A very close eye.

I saw Sasha walk out, her purple curls, ruffling with her every move. Sasha is a completely different story. Long story short, we had a fun night, drank a few too many.. And some things led to other things, and here we are. Still enjoying some occasional fun nights with a few too many.

I sat straighter as I heard her song play. She walked out the red of her gear, mixing with the bright pink of her hair ends. She walked down the ramp and climbed on the apron, all the eyes on her. This little one likes the attention. She rolled into the ring and before long the match started.

In the match, every lady had an equal chance. I watched as they went towards each other. Each trying to get the upper hand and win the match. Before long Sasha got the upper hand on everyone. I watched as Alexa climbed back into the ring, setting a challenge for Sasha. Short, yet fiesty and bold.

She made a run towards Sasha only to get a knee to the face, tumbling down to the mat. Sasha wants that title, I can tell by the way she's putting her heart into every move. That's one thing I always admired about her, her passion. She dropkicked Mickie off the apron. And hit Nia with some double knees. 

Before long, Bliss was back in the ring. They locked up and the fight was on. Sasha hit but Alexa hit back. Nia tried to get back in the ring only to be knocked down again by Sasha and Alexa. Alexa slapped Sasha knocking her to the ground turning and paying attention to the crowd. 

Oh, big mistake, little one. Sasha sneaked up behind Alexa and tried to hit the Bank Statement. Alexa hit Sasha with a mean elbow, making her stumble. Alexa savored the opportunity and slammed Sasha down with a DDT. She pinned and got the win. She rolled out of the ring quickly, watching as Sasha stared, a murderous look in her eye.

"Better luck next time, Banks." She shrugged and walked up to the stage, winking back at all the opponents she just beat..