:Sasha:

I answered Mike's last question before looking ahead, my eye catching a familiar somebody. I watched as he walked closer to something. What is that? I looked closer and saw that it was Alexa. I felt my jealousy flash. I know that Seth and I aren't dating but when I see him with another girl, I get jealous.

Especially when it's the girl that took  my title opportunity. I walked closer and saw that she looked at me before walking off. I approached Seth, watching a smirk come on his face. "What was that about?" He looked down at me "What was what about?" I scoffed.

"I mean, you and Alexa.. What was that?" He shrugged "I don't know what you mean.. I just stopped her to congratulate her on the win tonight." As if just seeing him talking to her wasn't bad enough. "You congratulated her? You do realize that means she has the title match at Payback against Bayley?"

"Sas, what are you mad about? The fact that you lost the match or the fact that I congratulated her?" I rolled my eyes and looked back at him. "Or are you jealous?" I scoffed "I have nothing to be jealous of.. I just don't like or trust Alexa." He laughed "You know you can't lie to me.. You just don't like me talking to the person who beat you for the title opportunity."

"Wow, can't believe you just through that in my face." I was about to walk off but he caught up and placed his arm around my shoulders. "I know that it bothers you that you lost tonight but think about after Bliss wins the title.. You can knock it right out of her hands."

I looked up at him and smiled. You always know how to make me happy. "I guess so." "I know so.. Let's  get out of here." I smiled as he leaned in and placed a kiss on my head, making me forget all about Alexa.