:Seth:

Tonight was Payback, and I know I should be focusing on my match against Samoa Joe, but I'm a bit preoccupied with Little Miss Bliss

Tonight was Payback, and I know I should be focusing on my match against Samoa Joe, but I'm a bit preoccupied with Little Miss Bliss. I want to see if she's as good as she thinks she is. I walked out of my locker room, heading to the viewing area, hearing the crowd out there cheering for Bayley. I stood by the wall, watching Bayley climb into the ring, the lights changing to introduce Alexa.

Her music played, the crowd jeering but she still walked out with her head held high. She climbed into the ring and eyed Bayley and the title before heading to her corner. The ref held the title over his head and called for the bell, starting the match. I watched as she dominated over Bayley. I smirked, liking what I saw.

"I guess, I can say that you're enjoying the view?" I turned my head and saw Sasha standing next to me. "It's impressive, I won't lie." She scoffed "Bayley is anyway." Jealous, Sasha? "They both are." "Sure, if you find bad wrestling impressive." "Someone sounds jealous." "I'm not. But it should've been me in that match against Bayley." "So you are jealous?" "No, I'm pissed."

I chuckled and shook my head. "Oh please.. If someone took your title opportunity, you would be just as pissed as I am." I watched as Alexa slammed Bayley into the turnbuckle, picking her up and dragging her to the middle of the ring. "Sure I would be, but I wouldn't be in the back frowning about it." I looked back to the tv, Alexa dropping Bayley with a DDT and pinning her, earning the win and the title.

"Look at that, a new champion." "Yeah, an undeserving one." I crossed my arms and looked at Sasha. "Why do you dislike her so much?" Sasha shrugged, frowning at the tv. "She has what I want." I leaned in close to her. "Then, maybe you should try to get what you think is yours." I pecked her cheek and walked off, thinking of congratulating the new champ.