:Seth:

The night was finally over

The night was finally over. I gripped my duffel bag as I made my way to the parking lot. My mind running with images of Sasha. I know we aren't officially anything, but I let my know roam at times.

"Heading home, kingslayer?" I turned my head, seeing Alexa. "Little one." I watched as her lips curled into a smirk. "I knew you would grow to like the pet name." She shook her head. "No, I never said I like it.. but I am getting comfortable with it. Although-"

I dropped my bag as I stepped closer to her. "Although?" "Although I shouldn't be." "Why not?" I watched her, my interest peaking as she ran the tip of her tongue on her lips. "Because you could get me in trouble." I chuckled, my mind hopping back to Sasha.

"Are you scared of her?" She scoffed, her eyes locked on mine. "No, you saw me out there tonight. I held my own. Are you?" "We're not committed to each other." She looked at me, questionably. "Are you sure about that?"

"You keep asking me questions as if you were interested in me." She shrugged. "I am. Interested. But I want to make sure you're not committed." I watched as she leaned against an equipment box.

"I'm not." "Liar." I walked up to her, our faces inches apart. I groaned lowly as I heard her gasp quietly. "I am not committed. Sasha's a friend, that's all."

I watched as her eyes traveled down to my lips and back up. "Am I a friend?" I watched her as she leaned in closer, her hands running down my shirt, inching closer to my pants. "I said, am I a friend?"

I took a deep breath before noticing that I was losing control in this situation. I grabbed her wrist, holding it tight before pulling her into my chest. I sank my nose into her neck, loving her scent. I trailed my way up to her ear. "You can be."

I heard breath heavily as I pulled away, I grabbed my bag and held her hand. It'll be fun tonight. "Come on, friend."