:Sasha:

Tonight is Monday, which means it's Raw

Tonight is Monday, which means it's Raw. And Payback is in the past. Of course, I was and still am upset about Bliss winning the title last night. I've said before and I'll say it again, you have to fight for the things you want. And that's exactly what I intend to do.

I grabbed my jacket, slipping it on. I walked out, hearing my music play and the crowd go wild. I live for this, I was born for this. I smiled as I looked around the arena. Little girls holding up 'Bank Statement' posters.

I walked down the ramp, grabbing a mic before entering the ring. I slipped my glasses off as I stepped into the middle of the ring. The cheers slowly subsiding. I smirked one last time before bringing it to my lips.

"Last night was a terrible disappointment. Not just for me but for the entire Women's division. Now I love and admire Bayley for her courage during her match but it wasn't enough. She handed the title to Alexa Bliss. Bliss of all people. Undeserving doesn't even begin to cut it. Bliss is a disease to this division. She is the opposite of what the women's movement in the WWE represents. And I can promise each and everyone one of you that-"

I was cut short as Bliss' music hit, she walked out. Her lips curled into a smirk, the title wrapped around her waist. She made her way to the ring, our eyes locked on each other. She slipped into the ring, chuckling before bringing the mic to her lips. "Please continue. I had to come out here to personally listen to the empty promises you're feeding the idiotic people of the WWE universe." The crowd booed her as she gestured towards them.

"Idiotic? The only idiot here is you. They know they deserve more than a pretty face for a champion. And I will prove that you're biting off a little more than your little ass can chew."

She rolled her eyes as she slipped the title off her waist. "This, proves that I can hang with the big dogs. We're not in NXT anymore. The days of 'pretty faces' are over. I have worked years to get to where I am. And I'm finally getting what I deserve. The Raw Women's division."

"Please, you are a joke to this division. You don't deserve to be called a champion." "But I am the champion, and there's not a thing you or these people can do about it."

I stepped closer to her. "I will do something. I will take that title from you and give these people a champion they can be proud off, not some wannabe diva playing as a wrestler. I will expose you for the phony that you are. And you can bank on that."

I dropped the mic, rolling out of the ring. I turned back, Alexa's jaw tight as I walked backstage. Seth's face being the first thing I see.

"Remind me to never purposely make you jealous." I chuckled, shaking my head. "Sorry to disappoint you, but that wasn't about you." He eyed me, puzzled. "No? You sure?" I nodded. "Seth, trust me. I'm not jealous."

I basically melted as I felt his hand on my lower back. "Sash, you sometimes forget how much I know you. The title means a lot to you but it never meant this much to you. It's something about Alexa that sets you off."

My body stiffened under his hand. "So what are you trying to say? That I'm jealous of Bliss?!" He shrugged "I don't know." I scoffed, shocked. "Why should I be jealous of her?" He licked his lip "You tell me."

I hated this about Seth. His eyes locked into mine, reading my thoughts. I blink breaking his spell. I turned and walked away. I am jealous, but there's no way in hell I'm admitting that. Especially not to him.

I already lost the title, I can't lose him too.