:Alexa:

I walked up to the stage and winked at my opponents. I beat you all, and I'm coming for what I want. I turned and walked backstage, hearing all the great congratulations. It feels great to win a fatal four and also my debut match on Raw. "Nice job on your win, Little one."

Little one? I turned around to see Seth standing behind me. "Little one?" He nodded "Thought it would be a cute pet name for you." "Hmm, I don't now if you know this but I'm not your little pet, Rollins." He chuckled "You could be if you want to." More flirting.

"What do you want from me, Rollins? A kiss, a phone number?" "A kiss might be a good start." I leaned in closer to him, his cologne dazzling me. "I don't think that your purple headed girlfriend would approve."

"She's not my girlfriend." "What is she then?" He closed his eyes and opened them again. "Let's just say she's a very good friend.. You could be my friend too." "Hmm as tempting as that sounds-" I watched as he stepped closer to me. "Come on, I promise that I won't hurt too bad."

I looked behind him, seeing Sasha walking up to us. "I think you should be worried about her not hurting you.. I'll see you around, Rollins." I backed away from him and walked off, hearing Sasha asking what that was about. Nothing, Banks.. Or at least nothing yet.