Chapter 2 what he really thinks

[Sabine explained about Mari being the Princess of China]

So.... I understand if you don't wanna be friends with someone who is a poor excuse of a princess. Mari said After her and the other 3 were in her room. What why would we, Alya and Nino said. MARI don't ever say something bad like that about your self again!! Adrien said. W-why its the truth. Mari said starting to cry. Im so clumsy,weak,ugly, and i have a bad personality. Mari said starting to cry.
Adrien came over to her and leaned down and said "Marinette you are one of the strongest and most beautiful girls i have ever met and yea you may be a little clumsy but thats one of the things i love about you and you have the nicest personality comparing to everyone at our school. Adrien said blushing.

[Mari fainted]

OMG IS SHE OK??? Adrien said terrified. Yes calm down lover boy she just has a huge crush on you and you just said all of that. Alya said smirking. Oh she does! Adrien smiled while his face was blood red. Yes its so obvious dude. Nino said.

[Mari woke up]

Hey Mari? Adrien asked her yeah? Mari said deeply confused. W-will you g-go out with m-me? Adrien asked his face redder than tomato boys hair. Y-yes Mari said and she grabbed his face by his jawline and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips.

Omg my ship has sailed yay! Alya said.
Finally! Nino said laughing his butt off.

[Adrien passed out]

Hahaha he now fainted they were truly meant to be. Nino said. Yep i knew it the whole time. Alya said.