part 2

Shravan's pov :

     It was quite turbulent to fly from London. The travel was terrific and my excitement certainly overcame it to some extent  ..

Yes. ..I am landed to where I actually belong. ..

   Ten long years  hadn't bring larger changes in me, my habits. ..my thoughts. ..my behaviours. ..my love for sumo. ..except that, I had learnt some maturity. ..

  I walked over the lobby towards the first level exit after collecting my bags. ..

  There's  the only glass gliding door  that stood between me and my life. ..I stepped out to witness the capital city. ..Delhi wasn't how it used to be. ...

   However, I was here only for sumo. ..my task was to convince her and getting her back in my life. ..

An excited yet hesitant smile rumbled over my lips. ..

'Sumo. ...I am coming for you. ..you can't refuse me. ..'

     When I walked past the gliding glass door, I could see people looking for their guests. ..

I walked over the crowd as I believe no one would come to receive me as a fact that I didn't inform when I actually boarded  at London. ...

I felt that I was wrong when I saw the actual scenario out side the airport. ..

  did I made a mistake. .?

There's no point in thinking the past. ..I decided to approach a cab. ..

" Hey. ..shravan. .."

  I stopped midway at the taxi stand and astonished to see papa. ..

" Papa. ..!"

  I grinned wide and headed to him. ..He dragged me to his embrace. ...

" welcome home beta. ..."

" thankyou papa. .."

I replied with a guilt. .."Papa. ..sorry. ..I didn't inform  you about my arrival time. .."

He smiled mischief. .."not a big deal. ..then, why I am here. .?The best lawyer in the city. .?"

I joined with  his laugh. ...

    While we're talking, pushkar ran towards me and gave a bear hug. .

" bhaiya. ..you're home. ..."

   He hopped around holding me like a kid. ..

" Pushkar. .you weren't grown up yet. .."

I mumbled. ...

" bhaiya. ..you've  grow....n up  and I am looking little at your eyes. ..honestly, I want to be a kid. ..it's easy and comfortable to roam around at safe zone. .."

He winked at me , pointing my height. . ..

Yes. ..I was taller than  before. ..

I yanked his ears softly and whispered. ...

" you. ..spoilt brat. ..!!!"

   "shravan ...let's go home. .."

Papa interupted. ...

" oops. ..Delhi and the crowd. ..bhaiya. ..wait I will get the car. ..!"

Annoyed with the jumble of cars, pushkar  went to get the car. ..

   Papa enveloped me at my shoulders and  cleared his throat. ..

   I was surprised to see his gestures. ..He was hesitating, but why. ..for what. .?