part 3

I had to gather all my efforts to call her by name...

  "How are you sumo?"

Finally I uttered her name...directly I spoke to her which was my dream untill the last minute...

   To my surprise,she remained calm at the same  position...not even turning at me...

    Am I supposed to call her again...?

    "Sumo..."

After fighting back with the frog at my throat, the  voice came out feeble...

  She turned at me in a flash...her eyes were red and the Kohl she wore was misshapen...

  She's been crying....!

  In a wink, she wiped the teardrop that strove to get down...she regained the calm and composure that  i never thought of her strength...

  A bold smile crept over her lips...

   She's smiling..

I felt  positive vibes and stepped forward...

   Pouting,she looked beyond me as though she searches someone...

"Sumo...? who's that...?" She said...

I felt it to be the most embarrassing and awkward moment.. she's actually teasing me...

  "Sumo... I am.."

I was about to explain my situation and I knew that wouldn't be easier...she gestured me to stop...I stunned and froze at the place...

"Look... Mr.shravan Malhotra...I appreciate that you still remember nanaji and his family...infact , I am happy too...but... there's no one as you call 'sumo'... here's only suman_suman tiwari exists...."

She was stubborn than I thought...actually,her point was right from her stand...

I was staring at her . my position was not less than a student who had failed at his important papers...

She began to wrap up her things to stuff into her bag...

     "Gotta go..."  With that she indirectly told me to leave the room...

Crestfallen I nodded....before I could turn to go, she  pulled my hands and made me to sit in the couch...

Her grin charmingly broadened...!!

"So...What's your next plan shravan... I am so happy that my childhood friend had turned out to a lawyer..."

    What's happening..?

I was confused ...is she the same sumo who talked with me just a minute ago...?

  " Shravan...Didn't I say you that sumo would be Happy to meet you...?"

Nanaji was smiling at me from the doorstep....behind him was pushkar, observing my baffled face...

Now I got the reason for her sudden change in behaviour...that enduring smile was only to make nanaji happy.

   "Why not nanu..
He's my Best friend..hain na shravan...?"

Her laugh turned at me sarcastic , virtually hitting my heart...

   I stood dumbfounded and she behaved normal...

"So sorry shravan... can't Skip the work...I Will join you guys later..!"rendering her hands ,she spoke casually...