part 4

"Go with shravan"

Seriously I had no idea why nanaji had insisted sumo to accompany me..

To be frank, I just visited nanaji to say that I am going to visit mom..

   I could virtually see sumo was boiling inside...

"Nanu... I will wait outside..."

It was wiser that I slipped away...

She was rebelling nanaji's words kiddish and that man persuaded her gently to follow his idea...

Though I was unclear about the things that is going to happen, somewhere my mind leapt in joy that I could spend some quality time with her...who knows, probably I might get a chance to open my heart...

  I tapped the steering wheel restless...my State was like a kindergarten kid who was pushed to the examination hall without much preparations...

What and all I should speak ..?
How I supposed to begin the conversation.....?

The answer wasn't that much easy...my nervousness peaked as I Saw her approaching the car at fast pace...

  God..please have mercy on me...!!

She shut the door as fast as she could that was pretty much to convey her anger...

   She fixed the seat belt and turned at me ...I was staring out at her untill then and immediately I pulled back my eyes as though I was viewing something else ...

    It seemed that she never minded me and my crazy eyes...

She deliberately cleared her throat ..

"Now,can you tell me mr.malhothra..how long it would take to return.?"

  I was awestruck at her expressive eyes and was lost for a moment...

"Actually.. I have no idea..."

I replied a bit stammered ,she breath out audibly...

"Then, wait for a sec...let me finish some office stuff..."

    She clucked annoyed, took her laptop and began to type something hurriedly...

My eyes grazed over her flawless face...  For no reason,her lustrous shiny hair that tied together showed  that she had been nested herself within. Her deep almond eyes seemed that they had burried untold sarrows of her heart...her Sharp nose and slightly tinted lips clearly expressed her stubborn and straight forwarded nature...

She wasn't my sumo..my sumo was inquisitive in nature she was mischief yet caring..her appearance was her pride and those eyes were expressive..she hadn't had the so called untold sarrows...

What made you to turn completely...why don't you trust me that I could take all your worries away...?

I huffed at the mysterious moment....

She rang up the call and spoke...

"Preetha...I will not be available today...take care of today's menu and drop the amount to pay rent...speak with the client and get the feedback form..."

She gave her responsibilities to her staff ...perhaps related to the catering unit PCT,she own....

   I began to drive...she fixed her view at window side ,and never had looked at my side...