part 10

"Hello....shravan..."

I turned to the cheerful voice... it was one of my classmates.... Raghu...he hugged me and patted heavily....

"Hey... shravan... you're looking handsome man... unlike our school time...so,our nerd had turned into a hot and sexy man....I wouldn't have recognized you if at all I see your FB  profile..."

I laughed from my heart as he was one of the best of my classmates...

"Then...when did you come back to India...? Honey moon trip...?"

He laughed mischievous...

     Honey moon trip?!?!?!

  Hearing his words my thoughts went back to the day when I last spoke to nanaji....

      The very next day I  spoke with nanaji that I was going to stay away from sumo for some time as she needs time....

Now,it had been two weeks since I met her...I haven't even went to tiwari killa....

I din't know how this space would unite us...yet, it was necessary indeed...

   Raghu snapped at my face and I came out from my world...

  "Dreaming about your girl...?".   He made use of the situation to tease me...

"Eay...stop it man.... just visiting home.... and I am single yet...."

  " Awe... there's no one to marry this handsome ...oh...god
..why didn't you create me to be a girl to marry charming Malhotra..."

He started to act and it was  absolutely  his in born habit....

I punched him hard....

"Stop it man..."

He laughed genuinely...

"Jokes apart shravan...are you returning back to London...? "

I nodded negatively....

Yes...we were at the eleventh floor of 'Travel's gate'....a travelling agency...

" No yaar...I am here to get tickets for my parents...let them spend their time at London for sometime..."

grinning wide,he walked with me...

"Yaar... you're crazy... your parents are lucky to have a son who is sending them for second honey moon..."

I hit him harder...."idiot... you haven't changed untill now...but, seriously I wanted them to spend time together..."

I spoke seriously....

He nodded Yes and sighed...

"By the way shravan....I came to book my flight for a bussiness trip... nice meeting you man...be in touch..."

He hugged me and said bye...

-----------------------------------------------------------

    Travel gate...the traveling agency had four floors from eleventh to thirteen...

I was instructed to submit the insurance papers for traveling which I forgot to do...And, I don't want any trouble in relation to Pappa and mom's traveling...

I approached the receptionist and she instructed me to go to the thirteenth floor...

  I took the lift and went to thirteenth floor as she instructed...

The floor was busy as it was evening 4 O clock...I was done with the procedures less than ten minutes...I thanked and came out of the office...

  To my surprise,the whole floor was empty... before ten minutes, the floor was almost crowded with people and I stood surprised with the change that happened within ten minutes...

The office boy would've understood my thoughts....

"Sir..the duty time is over...the entire building will be closed with in an hour..."

Nodding, I walked to the lift lobby....

   I got into the lift and pressed the G button....the lift began to descend...

   Thirteen.....

    Twelve....

I was impatient and started to swipe the pages of social networking....

   Eleven....

The lift stopped and opened....

     on instinct I looked up and was shocked to see her.....

Sumo....

  She was in a perfect office suit...a skirt and top with blazers...her hair was done into a high pony...her lips were mildly tinted.... eyes were worn with slight kajal...laptop bag at her shoulders gave a perfect professional look to her...

   Pushkar told me once that she's working somewhere and handling PCT additionally...

Is she working here...?

I  smiled a bit in confusion of how to react...she hesitated a second and looked around.... probably, she's the last one to leave the floor...

  She gulped and got into the lift and stood at the furthest corner...

  Indecisive, I hung my head into mobile as I was drawn to her irresistible fragrance....

The lift began to descend...

Ten....

Nine....

I felt discomfort and I started to motivate me....

Shravan...only eight more floors...

Breath in....

Breath out...

Breath in...

Breath o...u...t...

What's this...!?!?!

The lift paused at the eighth floor with a jerk...and the alarm began to ring....

          🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️