part 6

Nanaji is not doing good...!!!

  I woke up with a jerk... it took some time to realise the truth as I was thinking about my next day...

  Nanaji... he's the soul for sumo...she would be the one who will be  going through intense pain if something happens to him..

I opened the door hurriedly...

"Pushkar...what happened... how's he now...?"

He nodded his head subsequent...

"Bhaiya...sumo called me and she conveyed the message... already sir went to tiwari killa... are you coming with me?"

What kind of question is this...?

I got ready quickly...on the way to tiwari killa, my thoughts pricked me...

Even at this emergency I wasn't at her first thought... We we're talking untill late night, even then...she called pushkar for help...

I sighed deeply...

When am I  going to win her trust...?

"She was all alone in trials and tribulations... even now,no one is there at tiwari killa to help her except preethi... I don't know how she could handle this situation..."

Pushkar was talking self...I turned at him.... patting his shoulders gently...

"Don't worry man...we are there to help her... nanaji is a strong man..he will be fine...."

I consoled him....but,to be frank...inside I was shaking for no reason... involuntarily my eyes closed and my heart pleaded for nanaji's good health....

    When we reached tiwari killa,I saw mum's car parked outside...

I looked shockingly at pushkar....

Is that really an emergency..?

I ran to upstairs.... The seriousness of the situation struck me hard...

The room was on pin drop silence... Pappa was sitting close to nanaji... Mom was stroking sumo's back...she was leaning on her Sounders...

Nanaji...he was too tired by look...his breathing was deep...his face was dull and his simplified smile was absent...I couldn't see him at this state...

I slowly went near him... holding his hands,I sat down the floor...

"Nanaji..."

I called him...my voice chocked,eyes shadowed with tears....

  He opened his eyes slowly... his grip on my hands got tightened..he smiled at me...

"Shravan beta...i am fine... don't worry..."

He consoled me... strong and genuine man...

  "Sumo...why you're still waiting...why don't we shift him to the hospital...?"

I asked....

"Shravan... tiwari ji refused to be hospitalized...I called Dr to home..."

Pappa sighed...

It's his principle... nanaji never liked to be a sick person..... obviously,what Pappa had done was right...

   Preethi wiped nanaji's sweat...

I couldn't sit quite untill the doctor arrives...

The doctor assessed him and scribbled some medicine assuring us that nothing to worry it's the breathing difficulty due to aging...