part 12

While she was smiling at me happier

   While she was smiling at me happier... I smiled back only at lips as I felt that I was missing the chance of being with her...

All of a sudden, the elevator landed at the next floor and she was about to fall down..

           "Sumo" 

I  wrapped her instantly and brought close to me to safeguard her...

She held my shoulders firmly...and we were closer than ever before...her hazelnut eyes pierced my heart and I winked repeatedly unable to face those flashing eyes...

  Few strands of her hair fell over the face ... I blew it aside softly...she shut her eyelids.....

My goodness...why I remember tarun's words....

     'kiss her man'....

No shravan... don't spoil the moment...

Resisting me was merely an uphill battle...

          I ran my eyes down to her Sharp nose and then the honey tinted pinky lips...

    Unknowingly,we were too close and our nose tips met fondly...I felt a kind of whipped creamy soft touch which was lighter than the feather...my proximity had an impact on her and I could notice her lips trembling....

She was still closing her eyes and I dared to kiss her...I just believed that she too wish so...I leaned at her and our lips were millimeters apart...

  "Thudddd...."

There was a loud knock at the door that was all enough to make us apart...

  We parted immediately and I turned to avoid her gaze... I saw her blushing for less than a second and she concealed it at once....

  Following by the knock,a loud voice came from outside...

     "Madam...are you ok?"

Must be the security....

"I am ok.. can you please inform the technician...?"

She spoke loudly...

"Madam... The technician is here. But we can't get the Glitch corrected ... We could only made the lift to land at the nearest floor. It will take two hours... don't  panic.."

  "No..no...I am alright.. infact, I have a good friend here..."

She smiled me ....

A good friend....?!?!

For no reason , I turned to the other side...and,in a fraction of second I noticed her mischief smile...

Is she doing everything deliberately...?

I wondered,but dare not to ask anything...

  I folded my hands and diverted my gaze to the roof...

According to the technician's instructions,we were sophisticated with a zero watt bulb and the fan...

She huffed in relief...

"We have to spend two hours in this little cabin ..."

Saying so ,she took the scarf and spread it in the floor and sat comfortably...

  I sat right opposite to her....

She took a flask and box of green tea bags from her big leather back. then, she carefully poured hot water in the cup of the flask, using it as a cup .and dipped a  green tea bag in the water...

I didn't know what to say... I was carefully observing her...

"Do you want some"

She asked , pointing at the green tea in her hand...

I wanted to say yes as I was hungry, but waved no...

Ignoring me ,she offered me the cup...

"Actually we are lucky that today was a busy day in the office so I didn't get time to enjoy the tea.."

This time I said yes ... I sipped the tea... It was not that hot and I never really liked green tea...

  She would have noticed my hesitation....

"It's Goodwyn's chamomile flavored Green tea... you will feel better..."

Not bad actually..I sipped slowly...

She dug inside her big bag  again and took out a pack of multigrain cookies this time and placed them in front of me...

I could not control myself this time.

"For God's sake tell me how you girls manage to carry all these things in a single bag ?"I asked surprised and continued .

"For guys a wallet and a mobile are like a liability and we often forget them as well and here you have all the things needed in an emergency available.. hats off"

     she laughed a little, picking one of the cookies elegantly.

  " it is my habit to have  tea in the evening with cookies.. it is just that I didn't get time to have them today.. lucky you." she said smiling.

I picked up a cookie and started to eat...

"Hi..... I am Suman ..Suman Tiwari. I am HOD with Travel gate India Private Limited ... And you..?"

   she introduced herself as like we were meeting the very first time and she extended her arms to me...

   Nodding,I shook her hands gently...her hand was like a soft cloud .I wanted to hold it for some more time.  but, released it gracefully without betraying my intention.

"Shravan Malhotra....and  ,nice to meet you..."

I said, matching her intention and laughed...

We chit chatted for almost one hour. I was surprised that I didn't realise how time flew by ...

   At one point,there was an awkward silence in the cabin for sometime ....

   A moment comes where one has to break the ice to keep the conversation going ...and ,in our situation we were both aware that we knew each other as clean slate...

  She cleared her  throat deliberately ....I felt that she was a bit comfortable now....

   I waited for her to speak first....

She raised her eye brows asking,"have you ever been in love?"

Finally the question came... the one I have never encountered in my life.. and I wanted to answer  the most....