SEI

🐯🐰

In a world where omegas have no right, that's what happen when an omega goes into heat in a place full of alphas. School doesn't help you either. Sometimes not only the omega who goes into heat is in danger, but also people near to them.

Attempting sexual assault! So if you're sensitive don't read.

"Said that, the french word for 'hello' is 'salut'. But you guys, remember that you can use 'salut' only if you're with your friends or family. If you want to be more formal, you must use 'bonjour'. Have you guys understood?" The teacher said, writing the two french words on the blackboard. Jungkook was taking notes, following carefully the lesson. The boy, who was sitting on his right, snorted, bored because of the lesson. Jungkook was distracted by the boy's little noises, and pouted, looking at the leopard hybrid.

Jungkook hated when someone interrupts his concentration. He was 14 yet he felt like a grown up boy at university.

In the other hand, on his left there was his best friend, Jiwoo. She was a wolf hybrid, omega as well. He watched her as she was painting heavely, like if she had been running for a lot of time without stopping. Jungkook panicked.

"Jiwoo noona, are you okay?" The bunny whispered, petting her back. He calls her noona even if they are in the same grade because she is older by few months.

"I feel like dying...it burns, Kookie, do something please..." Jiwoo cried, her face on her desk.

"Noona! You're so hot, you must have a fever! I'll take you on the infirmary!" Jungkook raised his hand, wanting to explain the situation to his teacher.

But, before the teacher could give Jungkook the permission to talk, some boys and girls on his class stood up and looked towards his bestfriend direction. The hybrids' eyes were red, and they were staring at her deeply.

Then he noticed that the ones who stood up were all alphas. The betas kept sitting on their chairs, just a bit uncomfortable. The omegas instead were all a bit overwhelmed. The alphas started releasing pheromones, and Jungkook could feel his legs go weak.

"She is in heat!" One of the alphas said. All the students started talking.

"Don't! All the alphas and betas must go out of this room!" The teacher screamed.

However, the alphas didn't listen to her. They started walking towards the poor omega girl.

They're gonna hurt her!—Jungkook thought. I must do something, I can't let her go!

He made some little steps ahead, his little legs were weak. He positioned himself in front of his bestfriend, like if he were a shield.

"Please! Go away! You're gonna hurt her!" He said weakly, his head low. A lot of alphas were surrounding him, and he couldn't breathe anymore. The air around him was thick, full of alphas strong ormones.

"Hmm, what do you think you're doing? You can't even stay upright correctly, and now you want to protect your friend?" An alpha girl said.

"Just go away before you'll pay the consequences" Another boy alpha said.

"I can't! She is my friend, and even if I'll end up collapsing on the floor, I won't let her alone!" Jungkook said, bravely. He didn't want to collapse, though.

"Enough of this" The leopard hybrid on his right took Jungkook's wrist, and dragged him on his right, so he wasn't in front of his bestfriend anymore.

The leopard put an arm all around Jungkook's waist immobilizing him. Jungkook squirmed, trying to escape from his grip, but the leopard was too strong.