CINQUANTANOVE

🐯🐰

"Mommy, they're gon' make fun of my big ears..." The little bunny-tiger held on his mommy's black jeans, ears covering his face.

Jungkook looked at his shy son, and it seemed like he was watching himself.

Three years passed, and today it was Chan and Selene's first day of kindergarden.

What did his mom tell Jungkook 19 years ago? What made Jungkook take courage? Jungkook wanted to reassure his little boy that everything was gonna be fine but—he knows it won't. There is always someone who is going to make fun of someone.

Before he could answer him—he was interrupted by a high pitched voice. "Don't worry Channie! I'm gonna protect you! Always!"

Jungkook saw his little girl take his brother's hand, big smile on his face. Jungkook smiled too—his heart warming up. "Selene is right—Channie baby. Selene is going to protect you, and you're going to protect her aswell, right little moonies?"

Moonies. Jungkook and Taehyung thought about their names for a long time and carefully. They decided that nothing suited them better than the moon herself. "Chan" is a sanskrit name which means moon—and "Selene" means moon too, but it is a greek name.

The little pups nodded, watching him with big eyes. "And also—Channie don't be scared. Having big ears is what defines you—it's what makes you more unique than rare. Mommy has big ears too—but mommy learnt that it's not a bad thing."

Jungkook smooched his babies' chubby cheeks, rubbing his nose with theirs. "Having big ears it's what makes you different—but at the same time equal. Isn't it better being different from everyone, more than being all the same? You have big ears, and you have to be proud of it"

"But mommy, what if the other hybrids make fun of us because we are both bunnies and tigers? What if they tell us that we are weird?" Selene said, with a sad face. 

"As I said before--being who you are it's what makes you beautiful and unique! Also you can shift both as a bunny and as a tiger, isn't that amazing? I bet all the other hybrids are going to tell you moonies that you two are very cool!"

Taehyung walked towards them, wearing a suit. "I signed everything—are you two little moonies ready?" Taehyung said, looking at his two babies—his tail wrapped around Jungkook's tiny waist.

"Yes daddy!" They both answered at the same time, holding each others hands. "I am ready daddy and not scared anymore because Selene promised me that she is going to send away all the mean people!" Channie said, raising his little arms—wanting to be hold by Taehyung. Selene did the same thing, wanting to be hold by Jungkook instead.

They both held their babies—and looked into their red eyes. "But mommy, daddy, when will you take us back? I don't want to stay here forever" Selene asked, pinching Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook giggled, pretty eyes sparkling. "Moonies—mommy and daddy will pick you up at lunch time, don't worry princess"

They put their babies back on the ground, and left them with the teachers after waving bye bye.

"I still can't believe three years passed..." Jungkook said, holding Taehyung's hand tight. "Also—they literally were born during the day of love, 14 february 2020"

"I bet those little brats planned all of this" Taehyung giggled, putting his forehead against Jungkook's one. "But I don't care because—they really are the loves of my life"

Jungkook but his lips, putting his arms around Taehyung's neck—while Taehyung was holding his tiny waist. "What about Jungkookie?"

"Jungkookie who? I don't know him" Taehyung joked, rubbing his nose against Jungkook's. "I'm kidding. Jungkookie is—the love of my life number 1. The most precious person that I have"