DICIOTTO PT. 3

Lmao nobody is gonna read now because I update always later but idk how to tell you that this chap is rated M but not too much? 😂 What am I gonna say, soft M? Well enjoy💕

🐯🐰

"Hyungie!" Jungkook said, covering his eyes with his big ears. "You're naked!"

Taehyung stuck out his tongue, playfully. "So what baby bunny? You've seen me naked a lot of times when we were younger"

Jungkook's heart was beating fast, he liked the feeling of Taehyung's warm body against his. He was dying of embarassment though. His eyes were still covered by his ears, because he didn't want to see his hyung naked.

"Bunny? Cat caught your tongue?" Taehyung removed his ears from his face, just to find out that his eyes were also closed. "Open you eyes, bunny, don't be shy with hyung"

Jungkook's cheeks were redder than a tomato, and he was refusing to open his eyes.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung whispered on Jungkook's ear. His hot breath was sending shivers to Jungkook's body. "Don't you want to see hyung naked?"

Jungkook's breath hitched. "Hyungie s-stop it...you have a girlfriend..." Jungkook saddened.

Taehyung looked at him confused. "What are you talking about? I don't have a girlfriend, bunny"

Jungkook's ear twitched, interested. "Why are you lying? I saw you two kiss! She had long black hair and she was touching your chest and then you kissed—"

"Woah, breathe bunny" Taehyung stopped him. "Are you mayhaps jealous, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked rather serious.

Jungkook opened his eyes, and they met Taehyung's broad naked chest. He tried to think straight but Taehyung's body was distracting him.

"I—" Jungkook was speechless, too busy checking Taehyung up. His eyes were running down Taehyung's upper body like when a kid goes for the first time to an amusement park.

Then the little bunny lost it. He put his hand on Taehyung's pectoral and squeezed it. Taehyung just smirked, looking into his bunny's big eyes.

"Yes, I am jealous" Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung grinned. "And I guess you like what you're touching too, right little bunny?"

Jungkook inhaled. "I do" he replied, shamelessly. "I was so sad when I saw you two kiss...that's why I ended up here, accidentally"

"Jungkook, we didn't kiss" Taehyung touched his chin. " I don't like her, let alone anybody else but you, bunny. You're the only one who can make my heart beat"

Jungkook was incredulous. "But I saw you—"

"Baby bunny, she just got closer and took my hoodie's collar. I swear that we didn't kiss—but wait. Of all what I said, you care about this? I just told you that you're the only one that I like" Taehyung smiled at Jungkook's cuteness.

"I like you too" Jungkook said, and his ears found place on his face again.

Taehyung laughed. "You should stop covering your face with your ears, I spend more time removing them from your face than watching your pretty eyes"

"It's as if my ears have a life of their own...I can't control them" Jungkook giggled.

"Tae!" Jungkook yelled "You're still naked and it's so cold, you need some clothes—" Jungkook gulped when Taehyung stood up and Jungkook saw all his body.

Jungkook couldn't move, freezed by Taehyung's glorious body. He saw Taehyung walking toward a tree, and then he took a bag that was on a branch.

Inside the bag there were clothes and Taehyung started to dress himself.