QUARANTATRE

🐯🐰

They spent a very nice week on Italy. They visited Rome and then Florence, and they were so excited to see the Brunelleschi's dome, since when they were at home they saw that tv serie called "Medici: The Magnificent". Jungkook almost cried because it has already ended. He has to wait a lot of time before seeing Daniel Sharman again, sadly.

"Jungkook—it's not like Daniel is living here in Florence now...he's just an actor, and not an italian one" Taehyung said, a bit annoyed because Jungkook was so concentrated in finding the good looking human actor.

"But—I mean, I know that but let me hope..." Jungkook pouted, interwining his hand with Taehyung's.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, noticing that he was a bit annoyed. "Are you mayhaps jealous, hyungie?" Jungkook giggled, standing in front of his tall tiger. "You know that you're the one that I love, and—"

"Don't use my own words against me, baby boy" Taehyung traced his thumb against Jungkook's bottom lip. Taehyung looked so serious—almost angry. "Also—did you eat cookies?"

"I didn't hyungie—why?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"You smell like that" Taehyung rubbed his nose against Jungkook's neck, scenting him. "That's so weird—like, you always smelled like vanilla. And now, cookies too? Did some alphas got close to you when I was at the bathroom?" Taehyung frowned.

"Hyungie—I swear nobody got close to me. I don't know why you're saying that my scent somehow changed..." Jungkook started to get anxious. It didn't help that Taehyung looked really angry. "Why? Do I smell that bad?"

Jungkook started rubbing his arms—as if he wanted that scent to go away from him.

"Hey—stop doing that" Taehyung took his hands, preventing him from rubbing his arms. "You really don't—to be honest. You smell good—very good, bunny. You smell like cookies with chocolate and vanilla in them"

"Chocolate? Like yours—peppermint and chocolate" Jungkook smiled. He hugged Taehyung—wrapping his arms around his waist, while his ear was hearing Taehyung's heart beat—which was going faster.

"Yes—like mine. Because that's what you are"

---

Jungkook wasn't stupid.

He only pretends to be, sometimes.

That's why, as soon as they got back home, he called Yoongi. He got sure that Taehyung was sleeping first, before standing up from the bed and dressing up. It was only 4 in the afternoon—but they were really tired because of the jet lag.

"Meet me at my home. I bought you what you asked, Jungkookie. Are you sure you want to do this now? You just got back from a tiring journey. You should sleep and try tomorrow" Yoongi spoke through the phone.

"No—I can't sleep without knowing if I am right or wrong. Now Taehyung is sleeping so I can come to your house—is Hoseok hyung at home?" Jungkook asked, brushing weakly his ears.

"No—he isn't"

"I'm coming then, Yoongi hyung."

---

Jungkook turned the phone off and went to his hyung's house, a bit anxious.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook hugged the panther, happy. "I missed you! Italy was beautiful, hyung!"

"I'm happy to hear that, bunny. We all missed you and Taehyung, by the way. It was so boring without you guys" Yoongi showed him a tiny smile.

"Hyung—do you have it...?" Jungkook bit his lips—while fidgeting.