First Day At HollyWood Arts

Let's take a look 2 years before Tori came to Hollywood Arts. When her friends came to this special school for talented teenagers for the first time, when they were 14.

A new year started and a bunch of talented kids entered the school at 8 am. Near the lockers there was a small, curly brown haired girl. Her name is Cat, she was with her best friend since kindergarten, Jessy, a pretty tall girl with long dark hair. "Oh my god how awesome is this school?" Started the brunette. "It's awesome but I gotta tell you something that will may make you sad." Continued the tall girl. "What? You don't have to go to the hospital right?" "No, why would I?" "I don't know maybe you're sick." "I'm not." "Okay!" Said the brunette happily "I will move to Washington D.C. Next semester." "Oh..." Said the small one. Cat continued "it doesn't matter if we're together the first semester then it's all right." And they walked to the board where all the classes were written on.

At that moment a tall handsome young boy named Beck entered the school. He walked to a smaller boy who wore a green cap named Tom, he was with another guy who had a keyboard named Andre. "Hey man." said the small one, "Hey who is that guy with you?" Asked the handsome one, "Oh him? That's Andre I met him this summer, we were at the same resort." Answered Tom "Hi!" Said Andre. "Hi, I'm gonna get some coffee." Said Beck but at that moment he walked into a dark girl "Look where you walk!" Said the girl angry, "I'm sorry!" "Yeah whatever bye." "Who is she?" Asked Beck and Andre answered "She? That's Jade the meanest girl ever, she was at my old school, she is very scary, she just has to look at someone and that person starts shaking and runs away screaming, so beware." Beck wasn't scared of her and sighed then he walked to the drink machine.

By the stairs there was a boy with an afro, glasses and a puppet named Robbie, he was with a group of guys. One of them said to him "Dude, I know we've been friends since elementary but you know we get older and you well you, you get weirder and I don't wanna be mean but we wanna start over now that we're at another school so hum bye." And he walked away before Robbie could answer. The bell rang and everyone went to their classes.

Cat, Beck, Andre, Jade and Robbie's first class was drama. They were in a class with a little stage and some colored chairs, then an older man entered the class trough the window, the children were surprised because at their old schools teachers didn't come in trough the window. The teacher started introduce himself and started his class "Hello children I'm Mr. Sikowitz your drama teacher and since this is the first day of school I want each of you to come on stage and introduce yourself. Who starts?" The little brunette stood up and said "Me!" And she walked to the stage. She started "Hi! I'm Cat Valentine well actually my name is Catharina but no one calls me like that except my grandmother, I'm 14 years old but you know that *giggle* and this weekend I'm gonna dye my hair RED VELVET!!" "Why?" Said one of the pupils "Well, because I love red velvet cupcakes." Answered the brunette. Then she walked back to her chair. "Who's next?" Asked the teacher but no one really wanted to, so he picked someone randomly and that was Beck. "Hey, I'm Beck, I wanna be an actor..." Then a girl interrupted him "Do you have a girlfriend?" "No and I'm not looking for one. So eh I actually don't have more to say." And he walked to his chair. Now the teacher picked Robbie. "Hi, I'm Robbie, I'm an actor, singer and dancer." Some people started giggling "I'm Rex" said the puppet "Why did you interrupt me?" Asked Robbie to Rex "Because you're boring and nobody cares about you." "That's not true!" "Yeah it is." And Robbie walked upset to his chair. Now it was Andre's turn. "Hi, I'm Andre I love singing and playing instruments, I can play a lot of instruments but my favorite really is the piano and I love writing my own songs." And he walked to his chair. It was Jade's turn. "Hey, I'm Jade I hate a lot of things and leave me alone bye." And she quickly returned to her chair.

It was lunch time now and the children ate at the tables on the asphalt cafe. Cat and Jessy sat down at a table. "Will you come with me when I'll dye my hair this weekend?" asked Cat "Sure I'm very excited to see you with red hair." "Yeah me too!" Some tables further was Beck, Tom and Andre. Beck asked "Hey look Jade's sitting alone we could sit with her couldn't we?" "No!! She'll hurt or scare us!!" Said Andre "I'm not scared of her, she needs some friends." Said Beck "No she doesn't and why YOU?" Asked Tom "Because I have a heart." Said Beck annoyed "But she doesn't." Said Tom but Beck didn't listen and left his friends and joined Jade. "Hi!" Said Beck "What?" Asked Jade "Well you look kinda lonely." "That's how I like it so bye go join your friends." "I won't and everyone needs friends." "I don't." "Yeah you do." "Why do you want to be with ME?" "Because I'm nice and like to help others." "Well I do not need your help." Beck looked smily at her annoyed face and she asked "When will you stop doing this?" "When you'll say yes." "Well I won't." "You're sure?" "Yeeees!" "Sure?" "YES!!!" "Really?" "Ugh okay come sit here but do NOT talk to me." "Okay." And Beck sat smiling down. "Hey guys, can I sit with you?" Asked Robbie to Tom and Andre "Don't you have other friends?" Asked Tom "Please?" "Okay." Said Andre. Tom surprised about his decision whispered to Andre "Why did you let that dude sit with us? He is weird remember?" "Don't judge people if you don't know them." Said Andre "But you can see that he's weird." "So? Everything has a reason. Maybe he's insecure and by not letting him join us he can feel very sad so shut up and be nice." "Where is Beck?" Asked Robbie "There with Jade." Answered Tom annoyed "With Jade?" Asked Robbie surprised "Yep." Said Andre "Why?" "Because he thinks she's lonely so he wants to help her." Said Andre "Oh." Actually Beck and Jade seemed to have fun even if Jade didn't want to talk, Cat and Jessy had fun and at the boys' table there was an awkward atmosphere because Tom was mad, Robbie did not really know what to say but seemed happy and Andre was just cool.

It's the end of the day and the children are leaving school. Cat asked her friend "Do you want my brother to drive you home?" "Sorry my mom drives me home." "But I always drive you home on Monday." "I know but my mother needs me okay? See you tomorrow bye!" Said Jessy while she ran to her mom's car and Cat sat sad and curious down in her brother's car. "You walk home?" Asked Tom to Beck "Yep." "You want me to drive you home?" "Nah I like to walk home." "Really?" "Yeah, it's nice to walk across the river." "Okay if that's what you want, bye." And he left then Andre walked to Beck "Hey it was nice to meet you, see you tomorrow." "Yeah it was nice bye." "Wait!" Yelled Robbie to Andre "What?" "Can I walk home with you? I see you have to walk into the same way as me." "Okay if you want to." "Yay!". "Hey." Said Beck to Jade when he saw her walking some houses further "What?" "I thought maybe we can walk home together like it seems we both have to take the same way to go home." She sighed "I know you wanna." Said Beck smily "No I don't." "Sure?" "Yeah!" "Really?" "Are you gonna do the same thing as at lunch?" "Maybe." Jade smiled discretely and they started talking while walking home.

"Andre I gotta talk to you." Said Andre's mother when Andre got home "Okay talk to me." "Well it's about your grandma." "Which one?" "My mother." "Okay what's up with her?" Said Andre while he took an apple "Well since some weeks she starts freaking about all kinda little things, she is scared of everything, she lost her mind." "Oh! Hum that's horrible and now?" "We're gonna go to her house tomorrow after school okay?" "Hum okay, well I'm gonna do my homework see you later." He smiled at his caring mother and walked to his room.

"Why doesn't Jessy answer when I call her?" Asked Cat to her father who just came in her pink room "Well maybe she's busy." "I'm worried about her." "Why?" "After school it looked like she lied to me." "How do you know that she lied." "She is my best friend remember, I know exactly when she lies." "Cat!!" Yelled her mother from the kitchen "What?" "Come it's important." "Hi." Said a familiar voice at the phone to Cat "Jessy?" "Yep." "Why didn't you call me on my cell phone?" "I've another phone now and I lost my contacts." "Oh! So why did you call?" "I won't be at school tomorrow." "Why?" "I'll be in Washington so if you wanna see me come right now to my house." "But... But." "I know I said I would go next semester but that was a lie..." "Why did you lie to me Jessy?" "Because I didn't want to make you sad on your first day at HollyWood Arts and I wanted to tell you after school but I had to go home very fast." "But why do you have to move?" "For my father's work." "Bye I'll be at your house in 5 minutes.". When Cat was at her friend's house she hugged her friend while she cried "I don't want to leave you." "Sorry." And her friend started crying too "When will you leave?" "In 5 minutes." "Jessy I'll never forget you." "I will never forget you either, I promise after school I will always video chat you okay?" "Okay." And now came some sad and silent minutes and then her friend left her empty house and Cat went back home.

"Isn't this awesome I have new friends!" Said Robbie to his puppet "You don't have new friends." "Yeah I do Andre and Tom." "They're not your friends." "Yeah they are." "They hate you." "No they don't." "You're so desperate." "I hate you!" "Then why do you have me." "Because you know I'm scared to talk to people." "And you think a puppet will work?" "Well yeah!" "A puppet makes you weirder then you already are." "So you want me to leave you." "No." "Then why did you say that?" "Because I'm bored give me some apple juice." "Why?" "I'm thirsty you idiot." "Okay." Said Robbie while he sighed and stood up to walk to the kitchen and get his puppet some apple juice.

"Hey sweetie." Said Jade's mother while Jade entered her house "Yeah bye." "Jade." Said her mother angrily "What?" Said Jade annoyed "Please come sit here and let's talk about your first school day." "I don't want to." "But Jade we don't talk anymore." "And we never did." "Jade West come sit here immediately!" Jade's mother is never angry so when she is Jade prefers to listen "Okay." "So did you make friends." "Kinda." "What's his or her name?" "Beck." "Nice." "Can I go now?" "Okay." Jade's mother knew that her daughter wouldn't really start a conversation so she let her go and Jade walked to her dark room.

"Hi mum." Said Beck to his mother when he entered his home "Hi honey are you sure that you want to live in the RV?" "Sure." "What can I do with your room now?" "Make a guest room." "Great idea, so how was your first day?" "Great, Tom introduced me to Andre and he is very nice and I met a girl, her name is Jade, everyone is scared of her but I think she's cool." "Nice." Beck smiled and walked to his RV on his parents driveway.

And so did the first day at HollyWood Arts end for Cat, Jade, Beck, Andre and Robbie.