Chapter 6

Taylor's pov

I run up the stairs looking for Payton. I found her door and when I opened it she was l looking down at her phone.

Payton: What do you want ?

Taylor: Look I'm really sorry about everything. I didn't know it was that important to you.

Payton: Well you should've. It really hurt my feelings that my best friend wanted me to be just like her. I like me for me. You don't.

Did I hear her correctly ?

Taylor: Hold up. I do like myself for who I am. You don't need to tell me what and what not to like.

Payton: But its true. Last year and the year before your were the nerdy Taylor who had big black glasses, braces, get straight A's, never cut class and would be afraid to talk to boys. At the end of summer you went to some month long camp and when you came back for school you were a whole different person. You didn't have braces anymore, got contacts, cut class just to hangout, would get grades as low as a D-, had dressed in crop tops and short shorts, where make up and would hug and kiss on every boy also matching them with girls. You literally told me " Being this way is better. I'm finally popular." I don't care about being popular. Soon all those people you hang with are going to leave you and you'll be ' Just like me. '

Omg. She's right. I've been such a dreadful snob.

Taylor: Your right.I'm really sorry for how I've treated you. Besties ?

Payton: Besties.

We hugged then burst into laughter.

Payton: Your hair got into my mouth.

Taylor: Yours did to. It smells like cake.

Payton: Yours smells like Victoria Secret.

We both laugh then a gross face came on our faces. We both something and it was each others hair.

Taylor,Payton: EWWWWWW.

Taylor: This is so gross.

Payton: Why are you complaining. You got the taste of cake in your mouth. I have the Victoria Secret store in my mouth.

...........................

I walk down the thin tight rope looking thing without falling and next was Ali's turn. Me, Payton and Jake already went and Jake is at the bottom ready to catch us if we fall.She stepped onto it and when her foot slightly slipped she ran back.

Payton: Come on Ali. You can do it.

Ali: No I can't. If I fall I'll break into 2 pieces and on a scale of 1-10 my balance is negative 5.

Jake: Come on Ali. If you fall I'll catch you.

Ali: Promise ?

Jake: I promise.

She stepped out again and didn't slip. Slowly walking towards the end she slipped just a little bit, but recoverd quickly and walked over the ending line.

Jake: Great job Ali !

Ali: Thank you.

Talia: You didn't fall !

Ali: So glad I didn't. If I did I would be dead. 12 years isn't enough for Ali Hazel Coleman.

Talia: Yeah. That would be horrible.

I could tell in Talia's voice that last sentence Ali said made her sad. I told her to come over here. She walked over and sat on the ground.

Talia: Yes ?

Taylor: Are you okay ?

Talia: Yes ,why ?

Taylor: I was listening to you and Ali's conversation and after Ali's last sentence you sounded kinda sad.

Talia: -sighs- I'm just scared.

Taylor: Of what ?

Talia: Of diying. I'm only 12. 12 years for me is only 1 year cause I was diagnosed when I was 7 and was in the hospital for 4 years. 1 isn't enough neither is 12. If I die there is so many things I'll miss and Ali will have no with the same problem to help her. But when I die I want to leave a mark. I just don't what. I like the cancer kid that is insecure about them selves and wears a wig. Ali doesn't know that I've lost my hair. I don't want to be that kid. I want to walk around and feel free saying that "Yes I have cancer, but I'll be a survivor and stand my ground" I want to make a difference for all the kids and adults that have cancer. Tell not care what they look like and be them.

My heart quivered. Talia was that scared that she wanted to make a difference.

Taylor: I didn't know you felt that way. Just to let you know. No matter if you die or not you'll leave a mark in my heart okay.

I opened my arms and embraced her in a hug.

Talia: I love you so much.

Taylor: I do to.

I felt a few tears escape my eyes. I don't ever want to leave my sister.

Haven't updated in forever. Just go side tracked by my new book Rhythmic Dream. Nothin to say really. Oh wait.

Shout out to:

@lindahxo

@hood_winked

@ThatAmericanGirl

@joviwynter

@golfdubang

@ilovewwe

Follow them. My top 6 readers that are my favorite. Characters on the side.Peace out.

- Blonde Rasta